NFL - Offseason News

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
He could have been drinking and thought the Uberesita was a crab leg.[/QUOTE]

:facepalm: The guy has a history of doing some pretty stupid stuff that’s for sure ....

Old Ironmaker

Captain
3 game suspension for some of these Pro's is a lifetime of wages for some of us. I will refrain from judging until all the facts are in. There are many people out there looking for a payday from pro athletes and celebs. As of late it seems as soon as sexual misconduct allegations are made the party is automatically guilty regardless.. Many are guilty as sin I admit. When I was a bar hopping kid there were more than a few NHLers that thought they had carte blanch to grope young women. They also thought no one would stand up to them because they were NHL tough guys, (Shane Corson), until they pulled something like that in a bar in Hamilton On. " Canadiens announce Corson out for 3 games with head injury suffered in practice." Yea his head accidently hit a Steelworkers fist.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ya know those footballs, when properly inflated, can hurt a pinky when catching passes, kicks and INT's. The NFL should immediately start to use NERF brand footballs to minimize these horrific injuries.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ya know those footballs, when properly inflated, can hurt a pinky when catching passes, kicks and INT's. The NFL should immediately start to use NERF brand footballs to minimize these horrific injuries.

Define properly.. lol. TB G.O.A.T

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Getting closer to flag football. There'll be flags flying every play....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m_campaign=nfl

Will we see airbags on guys heads someday? It's Football not Golf or Tennis for God sakes. People watch auto racing for what? Certainly not for nice left turns.

This is suspension season. There will be 1696 players dressing this season, if the 10% theory of people is true, 169.6 of them will be dumb ass idiots. No matter how many suspensions and fines 10% of them will have "character flaws", definition dumb ass idiots. We work with them, live next to them and call some Family.

Last edited:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I don't know what performance enhancing drugs they were, he didn't get any taller. Good slot guy. Belichick practically invented that position with smaller guys sneaking into seams.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Or the northern end of a south bound horse. No matter how you look at it, a butt is a butt.

I like that his jacket will sent by mail the day after the ceremony. Good move HOF!