LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Newbie

Welcome Gunner great to have you aboard! <br /><br />We have a great bunch here and you'll fit right in as long as you listen to RickRick's advice.
bluepleased.gif

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Did somebody say BEER? Welcome aboard GMG3.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Again, welcome aboard, my friend! The gang here are more 'global' than what you are used to, and can't be beat. There aint a stuck-up snob in in the entire group. :cool: <br />And only a couple more opinionated than I am, and you're used to me. :D The "boating" forums are broken-down by brand, as you allready know, and I spend a lot of time iether here, or in Chrysler/Force, and the Merc threads.<br />And I'll have a Lite, but only one. :D

Roger Rose

Cadet

Thanks to all for the welcome! Looking forward to this forum,sounds like a great bunch. KKC,just follow I-75 North,when you get to Ohio its about 30 miles north. Can't miss it, all are welcome here. No saltwater fish but plenty of other species to choose from.Always plent of food and drinks ( alcohol or non ) at my house.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Welcome aboard. If you are looking to be corrupted at a faster pace you should join our chat <br /> chat <br />Email spinner and he will get you logged into the chat.