new to iboats

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer
Re: new to iboats

Welcome from me too Braxton,<br />That gives me another post also.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Peter

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Quietcat:<br />P.S. I don't think eeboater really looks like his Avatar, but you never know . . .
Believe me... if I looked like my avatar... I would never leave the house.<br /><br /> :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />Sean

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hi Braxton,<br /><br />Nice to meet you and welcome aboard. This a nice place where you can get advice on any topic under the sun. Following that advice is at your own discression ;) <br /><br />With each new member the community grows and takes on a larger personality. Hope you come in peace and don't worry about the rank. This is a place where you will be respected for what you have to say; not what you wear on your arm or what you have in your wallet.

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Warhorse:<br />This is a place where you will be respected for what you have to say; not what you wear on your arm or what you have in your wallet. [/QB]
Very well said. :D

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> Braxton,<br /><br />Ignore all the above. I welcome you.<br /><br />There are some great people here and some that like to "stir up" things.<br /><br />If I can help, let me know.
Time in grade means little if you don't advance. Nothing ventured nothing gained, nothing risked nothing lost. <br />Look at the pot call the kettle black. ;) j/k :wink: