new to iboats

bubbakat

Captain
Re: new to iboats

Welcome aboard Braxton<br />T he only sound advice I can offer is to be aware of the distinguish gent with the beard and great big gator in his hands. There is magic in those fingers. He can make you disappear. :D :D <br />OH!! High there JB, didn't notice you standing there. :D

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Welcome aboard, Braxton. I hope you enjoy this crowd as much as I do! :D :D :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Just send me $200.00 (cash) and I will call you Admiral, or anything you desire Braxton. Welcome to the sanatarium. ;)
I'll call you Admiral, or anything you desire for $100.00 cash.<br /><br />Sean

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Just send me $200.00 (cash) and I will call you Admiral, or anything you desire Braxton. Welcome to the sanatarium. ;)
I'll call you Admiral, or anything you desire for $100.00 cash.<br /><br />Sean
Thats the problem with the global economy, there's always someone willing to undercut.<br /><br />BTW. I'll do it for $50.00

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Welcome aboard Braxton, don't worry about the rank and stuff, just get to posting and the rest will come.<br /><br />If you have any questions, just holler for technospeedo or "the oil doc".
Welcome aboard and always take spinners advice ;) <br />Shameless plug for a post count :)

D

DJ

Interesting.<br /><br />You share the same "screen name" as my oldest sons given name. An unusual name, no doubt.<br /><br />Curious? How did you choose that?

QC

Supreme Mariner

Braxton, not too long ago 10,000 posts got you "Supreme Boating Fool". Somehow JB and DJ got that changed . . . ;) <br /><br />Welcome.<br /><br />P.S. I don't think eeboater really looks like his Avatar, but you never know . . .

D

DJ

Quietcat,<br /><br />What are you talking about?<br /><br />Nobody has control over "titles" but "admin5".<br /><br />Besides, I would not ask the question, if I had an idea of how. I have better things to do.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome Aboard Braxton! Stick around and set a spell! :D <br /><br />Pat

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea quitecat, what's in a name anyway.<br />Everyone's worried about these post counts and stuff, gezzzzzzzzzzzz.<br /><br />Hmmmmmmmm, wonder what I will be when I hit the 10K mark.<br />Don't answer that JB or DJ. :D

D

DJ

Sorry SBN,<br /><br />
Don't answer that JB or DJ. <br />
What are you people talking about?<br /><br />As far as I know, post count is cumulative, under one name only. Not that it matters.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Jeez DJ, I was only kidding. Should have added some more smiley's . . . Anyway, I swear when I first joined up the rank for 10,000 posts was Supreme Boating Fool. I just thought it was funny.

D

DJ

QC,<br /><br />It was and Yes, I lobbied for a title change.<br /><br />Looks like I got it. :D <br /><br />I still don't understand what that has to do with Braxton?<br /><br />As said, that is my son's name. It is unusual. I was just curious. I know it is NOT my son. I asked him. He doesn't lie.

QC

Supreme Mariner

DJ,<br /><br />His first post was about rank . . . It didn't have anything to do with your post about his name.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Post count doesn't matter? Well, yeah. I guess you're right LF. :) <br /><br /><br />Mr Ancient Mariner don't you know the Lady is always right? :p <br /><br />Welcome aboard Braxton, never a dull moment around Dockside

D

DJ

Braxton,<br /><br />Ignore all the above. I welcome you.<br /><br />There are some great people here and some that like to "stir up" things.<br /><br />If I can help, let me know.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

:) <br /><br />Welcome aboard Braxton.<br /><br />All you have to do to be an "Admiral" is post lots of smiley faces.<br /><br /> :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) <br /><br /> :D

Xcusme

Commander

Ahoy Braxton !! :) <br /><br />(I just had to get in on this one.....) :D :D <br /><br />Awhile back I blasted past 1000 and didn't even notice it!