New threat in Indonesia

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: New threat in Indonesia

And then, those nasty, evil Christians beheaded them all. This is 2005. It's only 1648 if it is convienient for you. Besides, we are fresh-out of witches to roast marshmallows with ...Insaneinthemembrane!!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> And then, those nasty, evil Christians beheaded them all.
Even worse........they tried to convert them. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I must be loosing it... :confused: <br /><br />I'm agreeing with the likes of Spratt (aka flatbottom), 12'r, SW, and last, but certainly not least, Kenimpzoom... :eek: <br /><br />Yall' please excuse me while I have my head examined...
9.gif
<br /><br />>edit< Bush is still a skunk of the highest order.. :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Carefull whom you welcome aboard, SW... Could be Evil...?
26.gif
<br /> :p

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

NP, Snapper. Fear of evil can be repaired :) <br /><br />Psalms 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, <br />I will fear no evil: for thou {art} with me;thy rod and thy staff they comfort me"...
58.gif

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Christians were very wrong for all the things they have done against all religions. We killed many and forced many to convert. All very wrong.<br /><br />When will the Muslims realize it is wrong?<br /><br />Snapper, I and really sorry that you agree with me. Now I am going to have to change it to keep the world from collapsing. :D :D <br /><br />This may help, I'd prefer a skunk over a weasel. :D <br /><br /><br />Ken