New car for SBN

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well, went out Saturday and bought myself a new car.<br />
outback.jpg
<br /><br />2004 Subaru Outback Sport.<br /> 5 Doors <br /><br /> Air Conditioning <br /><br /> All Wheel Drive <br /><br /> Am/fm Radio <br /><br /> Anti-lock Brakes <br /><br /> Automatic Transmission <br /><br /> Bucket Seats <br /><br /> Cd Player <br /><br /> Cruise Control <br /><br /> Dual Airbags <br /><br /> Side Airbags <br /><br /> Heated Mirrors <br /><br /> Heated Seats <br /><br /> Intermittent Wipers <br /><br /> Heated snow and ice remover <br /> <br /> Power Door Locks <br /><br /> Power Driver Seat <br /><br /> Power Mirrors <br /><br /> Power Steering <br /><br /> Power Windows <br /><br /> Rear Defogger <br /><br /> Rear Window Washer <br /><br /> Rear Wiper <br /><br /> Roof Rack <br /><br /> Tilt Wheel <br /><br /> Tinted Glass <br /><br /> Wheels-alloy <br /> I like it. :D

eeboater

Commander
Re: New car for SBN

Did you happen to test drive the WRX while you were there? <br /><br />YUM!!!!<br /><br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

No eeboater, was not there for the WRX. Went looking for the Outback.<br />Did see them though. They had a black one that would knock your eyes out.

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

I've always heard good things about Subarus. Congratulations and good luck, Spinner!

JB

Great car, SBN! One of my daughters has one and loves it.<br /><br />She traded a Mini for it. That's how good it is.<br /><br />Congrats! :)

aspeck

Staff member

Castaway Spinner! I see a new Avatar ... and sway bars, and mud flaps, and bra, and ...<br /><br />Congrats Big Guy!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Subarus are great cars.<br /><br />Watch out for nails in the tire. Be sure to post pics of it, it will surely get 50-60 responses.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

SBN My mother owns one just like it. Says its a great car. Just loves it and being she's in Milwaukee needs all wheel drv cuz of snow.

SoulWinner

Commander

Spinner, <br /><br />Is this the first AWD car you have had? If so, you will really love it!! AWD is awesome! They corner better and excellerate better, and just plain feel better on the road....to me anyway. Very nice car, congrats!!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

HEY!!! that thing got a Hemi?<br />Sweeeet!!<br /><br />Nice twuck SBN
emthup.gif

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Goooooooood lookin' ride Les!! Hope ya' enjoy all the options.<br /><br />OK if me and some of the guys come over and give her a test drive? We'll bring our own longnecks...
1.gif
<br /> :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

A subaru? :confused: Thought ya was a Ford and chevy guy? :confused: <br /><br />Oh well, you could prolly outrun FORCE with it... :p <br /><br />Can me an OBJ take it over to the wal-mart parking lot for some drifting practice?<br /> :D

sangerwaker

Commander

Congrats SBN. Looks like a sweet ride. You will love the AWD.