New car for SBN

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: New car for SBN

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Castaway Spinner! I see a new Avatar ... and sway bars, and mud flaps, and bra, and ...<br /><br />Congrats Big Guy!
ROFLOL was thinking the same :) <br /><br />Congrats Spinner

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I git to go first snapper!!!! :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> Congrats Ray, what did ya do with the S-10? :)
Come on KB, You jnow the rules here. NO NAME CALLING

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Spinner, <br /><br />Is this the first AWD car you have had? If so, you will really love it!! AWD is awesome! They corner better and excellerate better, and just plain feel better on the road....to me anyway. Very nice car, congrats!!!
No SW. I also have a '95 Outback Auto and AWD.<br /><br />Also a '91 Loyale wagon, auto and 4WD.<br /><br />I really like these little get around cars.<br /><br />They will go whereever you are brave enough to stick their little nose's.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> A subaru? :confused: Thought ya was a Ford and chevy guy? :confused: <br /><br />Oh well, you could prolly outrun FORCE with it... :p <br /><br />Can me an OBJ take it over to the wal-mart parking lot for some drifting practice?<br /> :D
Hey snapper, I do, and still have them, but I do like to get out and run around in something else ever once in a while.<br /><br />Oh yea, Force will win another chapionship this year in 2 weeks. :cool: <br />Go Force.<br /><br />And no, you and OBJ can not drink any longnecks in my new car. :p <br /><br />BTW snapper, you have email from me.

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

Wish I knew you were in the market.A good friend of mine sells them for a living.I may have been able to get you the cost to double check your price.Im sure you did well .Congrats Charlie

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Castaway Spinner! I see a new Avatar ... and sway bars, and mud flaps, and bra, and ...<br /><br />Congrats Big Guy!
Don't forget the bed liner! :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by crazy charlie:<br /> Wish I knew you were in the market.A good friend of mine sells them for a living.I may have been able to get you the cost to double check your price.Im sure you did well .Congrats Charlie
Thanks CC.<br />I got it for just a little over 18K so I don't think I hurt myself any.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by youngboater:<br /> Nice Car SBN. Now don't go picking up all the chicks. ;)
Oh you don't have to worry about that.<br />Mrs. SBN keeps an eye on that. :D :eek:

FSHKPR

Ensign

no sounds like a good price Sbn. am happy for you. enjoy!!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Good for you. Nothing like the feeling of a new car, even if it is just for a month.....<br /><br />Excellent looking car.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Ok Les, I'll take it back. I'm just jealous cause I don't have anything to show. I was thinking about you today. I was sitting at the stop sign (Yes I said THE sign, we only have ONE) and there was a early model Subaru in front of me. It was sitting up kinda high and I thought it would be cool if they still made those. Thats where you came in my mind. I remembered this post.

ob

Admiral

Enjoy your scooby SBN.My wife drives a 2000 Impreza AWD and loves her little car.Easiest car we've ever owned to change the oil and filter on.Hope yours is the same.

eeboater

Commander

Ever notice what Subaru says spelled backwards?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />U R A Bus<br /><br />Ok. Bad joke. I thought of it when I was 12, can you blame me?<br /><br />Sean

LubeDude

Admiral

Nice car SBN, But I think ya should have bought a new boat!