FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I took it out last weekend. Worked out some bugs and ran 25mph at 1/4 throttle. Went home and adjusted throttle linkages for WOT. I want to figure out the tach before I rev it up too high but once its dialed in it should FLY! Nice smooth ride too. I will get some pics/video soon. Thanks
Ohhh too cool , how big is ford ?? I not going to get out till after sat , kids open house sat , and next week I am off wed ,thur, so at least then !! would like to get out sun after work !!!! John