My 9:00 am election day prediction

swimmin' for shore

Chief Petty Officer
Re: My 9:00 am election day prediction

I'm trying to edit and get rid of the extra replies. My internet service at sea requires 5 to 10 minutes a page. :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I awoke to an decisive lead for Bush, only to hear them playing the waiting game? As far as I am concerned, Bush got his mandate from a large margin of the poluar vote. So your prediction was right, hayhauler :) <br />I just saw cuts from Edwards' latest stage-drivel, and it was predictable. They can't even loose with any dignity.

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I guess that if the Dems were to concede now there would be those who would say that they gave up too soon. I don't blame them for waiting to see how it plays out.<br /><br />First President in 16 years (since his dad) to win with a majority of the votes. More votes than any President in history. I'll take it. More Republican senators. I'll take it. Daschle lost in South Dakota, yep, I'm ecstatic.<br /><br />ABC and FOX are reporting that the main issue to most voters was moral issues. I can live with that. I like the moral decisions that Bush has made, and the fact that he's made decisions.<br /><br />Swimmin', my significant other is also a teacher, and I too am pleased that more Americans voted this time than in any election in history.

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

At about 10:05 this morning CST, the day after the election, CNN and FOX news are reporting that Senator Kerry has called President Bush and conceded. I hope and pray that President Bush will find ways to reunite the citizens of our great nation that somehow we could pull together.<br /><br />I'm off to pray for both men, for our nation and our world.