My 82 Glastron somewhat resto

Re: My 82 Glastron somewhat resto

Thanks Guys, i did get it all off.. i forgot to baby powder my arms, there alittle itchy right now lol. So you'll see by the pictures i tore alot out today. I have only found the to outer stringers to be dry so far. Every other piece of wood on this thing is soaked. What precautions should i take before i tear into the motor mounts? Ive taken alot of pictures and measurements. Also the transom was only 1 1/2" thick to the hull. The hull is 5/16", so that makes a total thinkness of 1 13/16". I have a merc outdrive, so it needs to be 2" correct? So onto the pictures.
boat19.png

boat20.png

boat21.png

boat22.png

So many parts!!
boat23.png

boat24.png

Whelp alittle update, Ive decided to bail on this bad boy... I have found a absolutely mint 1980 glastron cvz-18 and im gonna buy it. Its a second owner boat thats always been stored indoors, its beautiful. So i have parted any parts from the boat and hopefully giving the hull away. I really dont want to take the hull to the dump. Ill make a new post at some point with the my rig... I learned a ton from you folks on here and really appreciate all the input ive recieved!!

tubenewb

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Dropped you a private msg regarding the hull. Wondering if you have already moved it on?
Thanks