Most hated Honey-do

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Most hated Honey-do

My absolutely worst, hate it to death, stick pins in my eyes Hoeny Do is...<br /><br /><br />Goin' Clothes shopping wiht her. AAARRRGGGHHH. Kill me now!!! Take me Lord!!!

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Putting my dirty underwear in the hamper :confused: The nerve of this women :D
Real men don't have to worry about that. ;)
SBN, boxers or briefs?.......Nope. :)

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Throbbin Rods:<br /> My absolutely worst, hate it to death, stick pins in my eyes Hoeny Do is...<br /><br /><br />Goin' Clothes shopping wiht her. AAARRRGGGHHH. Kill me now!!! Take me Lord!!!
You got it, Throbbin'--you know the torture!

one more cast

Captain

heres a new one for me (yesterday at black lake). The waves were kind of bad and she says in a panic toned shout.<br /> " JUST PULL OVER AND LEAVE THE BOAT, I DON'T WANT TO DROWN."

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

What is it with women an directions (North, East, South, West). :confused: Anytime my wife needs to drive somewhere she's never been before, and there are more than two turns involved, she wants me to drive her there first so she can see how to get there. I've never been there before either, but I just follow the written instructions, or look at a map and there it is. Is there a map reading, or direction sensing gene that women lack or what? :rolleyes:

LadyFish

Admiral

Joe the answer is 'yes'. Oh the stories I could tell.<br /><br />But least we're not embarrassed to stop and ask directions. :p ;) :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm with SBN. 33 years BVD free. I do anything for my wife and not complain. I do the dishes...and drink beer. I mow the lawn...and drink beer. I'll go clothes shopping with her (Honey do I look fat in this???) and she buys the beer at the food court! Do you see a pattern here?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Most hated Honeydew is using my pickup truck to haul-home her latest purchase (or gift) of furniture that not only wont fit in the truck bed and wieghs as much as my truck, but won't fit in our home iether! @!#$%%