FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Here's a quick fix I did for the center of the dash I put a couple coats of spar varnish on it ( I think it needs a couple more) I am thinking I will rebuild the rest of it with the same ply if this stuff holds up for the season it's in pretty good shape but the holes were cut really rough for the radio and 12v outlet so I would like to clean it up but I have to make sure this stuff will work in a marine enviroment before doing the whole thing anyways here's the pics.