Mid atlantic get together???

fishhunter911

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I know there are a few of us who are in the mid atlantic area and are somewhat close to each other. I was thinking of the possibilities if have a get together on the water. Unfortunatly I dont do much boating in the delaware mostly in the Havre Degrace and Perryville are in Maryland. There is am area called the parking lot just off the point where the Perryville VA Hospital is. goes from 20' to a foot or so. its on the flats. You get a bunch of boats together and play music and have cook outs on the water. It makes for a fun time and you get to meet a lot of different people. I am normally anchored there on the weekends. If anybody is interested post up and let me know what you think :cool:

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Mid atlantic get together???

better fishin in the Delaware Bay :p <br /><br />with any luck, Ill have a boat in the water by october, still have fishin weather then, :mad: <br /><br />sorta like the time I went ice fishin, brought home 400 pounds of ice<br /><br />my ex dammn near drowned trying to fry it<br /><br /> :D :D :D

arks

Lieutenant Commander

Wow! I don't believe it!<br /><br />Another Upper Chesapeake Guy!<br /><br />I keep my boat at the Havre de Grace Municipal Marina and spend a LOT of time at the Flats (sounds like the area you're describing -just east of the Perryville VA grounds across from Furnace Bay).<br /><br />I have a Wellcraft 23 Nova, blue/ white. Name is on the transom "Beats Workin' ". If it's a sunny day I'll have a white AnchorShade up. Feel free to stop on by if you see me- even if I'm in a raft-up. I love to meet new people! :D

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Moving to: Charters/Trips.<br />You will get a better resonse there.

fishhunter911

Petty Officer 2nd Class

hey Arks..... I have seen you out there.... I have a Wellcraft 190 Excalibur.... green and silver stripes......alsouse a white anchor tops sometimes.... We hit the parking lots ALL the time and we put in at the municipal ramp where u dock....are you heading out this weekend???? Labor Day weekend?? Wife wants to hit the water even if its raining... she is going thru withdraw LOL.... let me know<br /><br /> Hey Castawayray.....I dont know the bay that well.. havent really been out there... have always gone to the ches bay.... I am interested tho.. need to get a chart

arks

Lieutenant Commander

I'll be out Sunday afternoon at the Flats :D <br />Not sure about Monday....

arks

Lieutenant Commander

FH911-<br />Good to meet you on Sunday. Maybe we can raft up sometime.

fishhunter911

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sounds good to me.... Looks like next Sat is going to be a nice day.. maybe we can shoot for then. Was nice meeting you as well.