Micheal Jackson

D

DJ

The jury is going into deliberations. What's the verdict going to be?<br /><br />I say-ACQUITTED.

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Micheal Jackson

As much as I hate it, I agree with you DJ. I can't post here what I think he should get. Jail time would be too kind.

D

DJ

sanger,<br /><br />I agree.<br /><br />A "high profile" minority cannot be convicted of anything, even with insurmountable proof, in this country.<br /><br />A sad state of affairs, indeed. It doesn't say much for those that are NOT high profile-does it?<br /><br />Justice is supposed to be blind. <br /><br />How can justice see color?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The prosecuters case is very weak, and the accuser and family are known shake down artists.<br /><br />It probably happened, but only because the accuser and family wanted it to happen.<br /><br />They got dollar signs in their eyes.<br /><br />Ken

TilliamWe

Banned

Hey, I will be very impressed if he's convicted. And I am obviously breathing normally.

ehenry

Commander

Lets say he's convicted. In Los Angeles what do you think is going to happen.<br /><br />One word......ROITS ! <br /><br />Thats their answer to anything that doesn't go their way.

D

DJ

Ken wrote: <br /><br />
The prosecuters case is very weak, and the accuser and family are known shake down artists.<br /><br />It probably happened, but only because the accuser and family wanted it to happen.<br /><br />They got dollar signs in their eyes.<br /><br />
Agreed.<br /><br />It DID happen. I think the parents should be in jail-TOO!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Jackson just aint right period! Sleeping with other peoples children is not normal. I'm tired of hearing about it and will be glad when it is over. I hope justice will prevail.<br /><br />How long do you think he would last in prison?

D

DJ

How long do you think he would last in prison?<br />
Forever. Prison officials cannot afford for anything to happen to him. He's "hands off".<br /><br />But, it won't happen anyway.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

If he gets off he will do it again, that is one sick puppy, lock him up for about 30 years, and also lock up the parents of the kid for 30 years.<br /><br />and one more thing, lets say that he is found to be not guilty, he should still be put away for wearing that stupid arm band, what a kook, Having jerks like that around influencing todays youths is what is wrong in this country :mad:

ZmOz

Captain

Come on now...you all know celebrities don't go to prison!

D

DJ

ZmOz,<br /><br />It depends.<br /><br />"Pop star"=no way.<br /><br />"Minority Pop Star"=absolutely no way.<br /><br />"Politician"=maybe. (depends on what party).<br /><br />"Muslim Extremist"=no way. (too hot of a potato)<br /><br />"Christian"="Burn em'"<br /><br />I fall into the last catagory. I'll accept it. It is written. The die is cast.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Jee-whizz, DJ... All this doom and gloom... I thought that was reserved for the Libs?....<br /><br />anywhooo. Mikey will walk (probably moon walk. he-he, WOOO!) right out of that court-room, a free person.. :eek:

D

DJ

snapper,<br /><br />They're the "best" at it, the doom and gloom that is.<br /><br />I just have to have a reality check as to what I'm dealing with, on a day to day basis.<br /><br />I'll NEVER give up the fight for: freedom, indivualism and the success of everything that this country provides.<br /><br />I don't care who my adversaries are, I'll beat them at their own game.<br /><br />It can be said that I'm "fishing". Or, in internet terms-"a troll". ;)

PW2

Commander

If I don't hear one more word about Jocko, I would be happy!<br /><br />The real scandal is what this trial cost the taxpayers and with the case at something like 560 days or so, it is mind boggling.<br /><br />How could it possibly take this long to present the evidence?<br /><br />As far as if he is convicted or not--who cares--the "victims" in the cases are hardly innocent, even if Jackson is guilty.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I haven't seen or heard the evidence so I have no opinion of his guilt or innocence of WHAT HE IS CHARGED WITH. I consider gossip and speculation irrelevant.<br /><br />I still believe in our system. I hope the jury is influenced only by the evidence and not by gossip or celebrity.<br /><br />I would prefer to free ten guilty parties over convicting one innocent. If he is innocent sending him to prison would be a terrible crime.<br /><br />Sadly, I believe that too many trials are about winning, with truth and justice taking back seats.

NOSLEEP

Commander

As much as we may find Mike repulsive and odd.<br />There is no way you could convict anyone subject<br />to the publics eye and scrutiny. On the evidence<br />the prosecution has offered as a case.

D

DJ

JB,<br /><br />Not that simple or idealistic.<br /><br />We are all subjects of our environment, to some extent.<br /><br />We have our beliefs based on our upbringing and experiences.<br /><br />Agree, the prosecutions case was weak, however, I think it speaks volumes about what society will tolerate.

NOSLEEP

Commander

I dont see clearly, a connection to tolerance? DJ.