Michael Jackson

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Michael Jackson

I say he should be strung up by his gonads, but we all know he doesn't have any, so that won't work! Darn!<br /><br />All I know is, I hope he gets convicted of these hideous crimes, like he should, and "Bubba In Prison" will show him what playing around is really all about!<br /><br />The evidence that has been presented so far, is more than enough to get anyone else thrown into "Bubba's" care!

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeah, but as DJ observed, he'll go free and Bubba won't have a chance to express his undying love for the freak. He (MJ) will prove the point - if you're gonna be a freak, you gotta have lots of money. :mad:

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Trouble is, whatever happens it'll be a lose/lose situation-if he's convicted there'll be riots (albeit limpwristed odd dancing riots)and if he's not convicted there'll be riots too.<br /><br />Can you imagine MJ fans rioting? I really can't think of anything funnier at the moment...Imagine the scene-200 misfits in makeup moonwalking up the street desperately trying to look like a threat to society...

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I don't think it will be the Blacks rioting, from what I hear they are not all that happy with him since he changed his skin and face.<br /><br />But it would be funny to see a bunch of teenie boppers rioting.<br /><br />I think the best thing I can say about him is he is a huge waste of talent.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Incidentally, do the media in the US mention the boy's name he's supposed to have abused? It's public knowledge and all over the media over here yet there's a law saying that potential victims of child abuse in this country have the right to anonymity.