Michael Jackson

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Michael Jackson

If it was you or me we would already be locked up.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

WE are partially to balme for his Oddness. I mean how could you consider any part of his upbringing as Normal? Okay, his Pop is a bit weird, too. So I'm sure Genetics contributes a great deal. Are there any Normal Jacksons? Fame that great that early in life can't be a good thing. Who in his circle of "friends" is ever going to say No to MJ? He's just way too famous for his own good. Been that since he was a little kid. The fame WE gave him has warped his brain beyond repair. :rolleyes:

Link

Rear Admiral

I read this earlier.. but did not remark..<br />I think MJ like OJ thinks they are above the law..<br />like Dan Rather or Peter Jenkins... they can get away with anything.. hope it doesn't work.. <br />Hmmm Dan and Peter along with OJ and MJ will retire with Millions.. I think they got away with it..<br />Just my thoughts..

Tyme2fish

Commander

He shows up to court in pajama bottoms and slippers. If I did that I know exactly what would happen to me! The judge should've fined him for contempt and thrown his skinny white er black er whatever behind in jail

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Tyme2fish:<br /> He shows up to court in pajama bottoms and slippers. If I did that I know exactly what would happen to me! The judge should've fined him for contempt and thrown his skinny white er black er whatever behind in jail
What the heck happened to Courtroom decorum???

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Lock him up! You and I know dang well they'd have revoked anybody else's bail! :mad: <br /><br />Guilty or not, his odd behavior might just get him imprisoned regardless. He's really digging his grave deep! Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a weirdo isn't helping his cause, and that's for sure!

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

WillyBWright...<br /><br />He and his lawyer may be dumb like a fox... maybe they want the jury and the public to think that he is a strange noncomforming wierdo that doesn't follow the rules of normal society but will emphasize that he doesn't do anything illegal. The more bazzar he seems the more the jury could believe that he could have a cake and icecream party in his bedroom at midnight with all the parents locked out -- but he wouldn't do a thing to harm a tyke. <br /><br />If they wanted to find a jury of my peers there are hundreds of folks like me. But how can you find a jury of his peers without searching the insane asylums?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Warhorse:<br /><br /><br />If they wanted to find a jury of my peers there are hundreds of folks like me. But how can you find a jury of his peers without searching the insane asylums? [/QB]
The trial is in California, there is no shortage of weirdos in LA and its bordering communities.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Updated: 1:47 p.m. ET March 28, 2005SANTA MARIA, Calif. - <br /><br />The judge in Michael Jackson’s child molestation trial ruled Monday that the prosecution may present testimony about past allegations against the pop star involving five boys, including two who reached multimillion-dollar civil settlements with the singer.<br /><br />Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville ruled after hearing arguments by District Attorney Tom Sneddon and vigorous opposition by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr.<br /><br />The judge said he would allow testimony about alleged sexual offenses and an alleged pattern of “grooming,” or preparing the boys for molestation.<br /><br />The prosecution had sought to introduce testimony about seven boys, but the judge declined to allow evidence about two.<br /><br />The judge said he would allow testimony by a 1990 accuser who received a $2.4 million settlement from Jackson and testimony by that boy’s mother.<br /><br />A boy who reached a multimillion-dollar settlement from Jackson in 1993 will not testify. Other testimony will be allowed from people who allegedly have knowledge of the case.<br /><br />The judge said the jury can be told that Jackson reached settlements with the 1990 and 1993 accusers but may not be told the amounts, unless the defense brings them up.<br /><br />The last they seen of Jacko, he looked :eek:

NYMINUTE

Captain

This loser has got to be incarcerated, and have his ugly entroge with him. Eeeeheee.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Robby6950:<br /> who cares, and if ya do.....WHY?
Nobody is talking to you. If you don't want to read about it, go to next thread. :rolleyes:

Realgun

Commander

Does anybody know when bed time is at Michaels house?<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br /><br />When the Big Hands on the Little hand.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Maybe this little POS will end it himself....Tragic but Fitting.

D

DJ

He will go-free and clear.<br /><br />Mark my words.<br /><br />We (US) don't have the guts to convict a -WACKO!

KaGee

Admiral

144661.jpg