March Madness II

Carphunter

Commander
Guess its time to start getting predictions.<br /><br />I can't predict the final four yet, at least not til the brackets come out.<br /><br />......anyway, i'm gonna suprise everybody with my pick to win it all........<br />...........are you ready<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.........THE Louisville Cardinals. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: March Madness II

Hey Carpy, ain't the wildcats in something this year. :eek:

tylerin

Commander

Well Carp save your red paint for your gerbil barn ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Not only is my head painted red, so are all my little hamster buddies. :p <br /><br />SBN, I can tell ya what the wildcats ain't in, and thats a very good Conference. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Not only is my head painted red, so are all my little hamster buddies. :p <br /><br />SBN, I can tell ya what the wildcats ain't in, and thats a very good Conference. :D
See what I know about the sport? :D

Carphunter

Commander

Dang SBN, your from Kentucky, your supposed to know about B-ball!! ;) <br /><br />Not sure GG, within the next couple of weeks I think.

Carphunter

Commander

The Cards are 25-4 after last nights win.<br /><br />They're on their way fella's. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> The Cards are 25-4 after last nights win.<br /><br />They're on their way fella's. ;)
They won't make it to the sweet 16, mark my words.<br /><br />Watch Oklahoma St. this year.

Carphunter

Commander

......Mark my words buddy, at least elite eight! :eek: <br /><br />.......Now, your gameCocks on the other hand, could go all the way. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />.......Now, your gameCocks on the other hand, could go all the way. :D
Win or lose, they always do :D :D <br /><br />Who do you think is the most overrated team in the top 10 right now?? Without a doubt, BC has to be my pick.

Carphunter

Commander

Most overrated.............Kentucky! <br /><br />........what else did ya expect me to say. :p <br /><br />
Win or lose, they always do :D :D
That right there is funny! :D

aspeck

Staff member

Cardinals have to be the most over-rated team, bar none! I hardly have any bandwith, and have difficulty posting right now, but I had to jump all over this one, even if it takes me 3 hours to post this!<br /><br />Go Wildcats! Final 4 and NCAA 2005 CHAMPION BOUND!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> but I had to jump all over this one, even if it takes me 3 hours to post this!
Now that is dedication right there!!<br /><br />Was wondering when you were gonna hop in Speck, Carpy's been bashing your Cat's quite a bit lately ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> Illinois all the way.....
They are gonna be tough to beat. I was already to say "oh yeah, pick the unbeaten team Scotty", but then saw you were from Ill. ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Illinois is the real deal, thats for sure. Gonna be tough to beat. I think the pressure of being unbeaten is gonna catch up to 'em though.<br /><br />Now GG, who is it again that you root for, (other than the GameCocks).<br /><br />Now 'speck, you know Tubby can't win the big one without Pinino's players. ;)

aspeck

Staff member

It took almost an hour and a half to post, but I made it! Carpy, what are you doing busting on my Cats? You know they are better than your birds!<br /><br />Hey, that is it, Carpy is going to be full time professional guide, that is why he likes the cardinals, they are easier to find and shoot!