FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Like someone else above I hate OT, but that was pretty good. Even though I picked 'em, I love seeing Arizona go down. Should be a fun final Four even though Florida is the only team I have left and I'm hoping Wisky kicks their butt. We still have a shot for the "weak" Big 10 to have 3 teams in the Final Four. More darn fun.