FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
im wanting to buils a topper for fishing the river in winter for steelhead can anyone offer ideas, products , materials ond pics of other boats for reference thanks alot
I'm working on a hard top using a slightly different technique.
Basically I've cut some 3/8 plywood to the right shape to form the top, and I'm going to finish glassing the top of it, then flip it over to attach 2 inch "ribs" for stiffness. After that I'll be welding aluminum support struts for it to attach to my boat.