FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hope this is the right forum. Still a little more building to do on the boat and I am looking for this type of rod holder, anyone seen one or know where I can get it?<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />
You may have to call proline to find out if/where you can get that. That is a complete unit, box and rod holders all formed together. You may be able to locate a used you through salvaged boat yards.
Thanks guys. I am not sure if it was on a Proline, I can't remember where I found that picture, prob surfing some boating site!<br /><br />Thanks again.
Sounds great Rooster, thanks. I couldn't find your e-mail address, can you post it, or send me an email at scott@oceansedgewebdesign.com<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />P.S. Realgun, thanks but no thanks!