Look out Mr and Ms Ladyfish

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Look out Mr and Ms Ladyfish

Not a good scenario for us on the coast Ken.<br /><br />I was hoping Ken's predicto-meter would have said New Orleans. They can't get much more damage than they already have.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

at200518_model.gif
<br /><br />
storm_18.gif

ehenry

Commander

Now Ms Ladyfish, you wouldnt want to wish something bad on us again now would ya???

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I like that statement on that last graph.<br /><br />"If anything on this graphic causes confusion, ignore the entire product".<br /><br />No one really wants to put their neck out, do they.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> Now Ms Ladyfish, you wouldnt want to wish something bad on us again now would ya???
No, ef, I honestly don't wish this storm on anyone.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Seriously LF....if y'all have to make it to huntsville, go about 15 miles east on 19 to Riverside. You'll have plenty of space to park both vehicles and your boat and there is camping available.<br /><br />your call. if you decide to do that, just let me know so I can let my neighbors up there know...they have a tendency to "greet" people who they don't recognize as belonging there... :D

KaGee

Admiral

Here's the latest... now she's a CAT 2.<br /><br />
151209W_sm.gif

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Hurricane Rita expected to reach category 4 in the Gulf of Mexico by 2 p.m. ET Wednesday, forecasters say.<br /><br />Let hope we get some upper level winds that will kill this storm.<br /><br />Ken

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I hate to say it buut the storm is going to end up coming right through me also. It will be nothing more than wind and rain when it hits me. I will definetly like the rain, we need it BAD. Sorry this is happening to ya'll. My offer still stands also. Check you email fishes.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Best of luck LF and Mr LF. I hope that Providence looks kindly on you all and your property.<br /><br />The same for all of you who are in the projected path.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

well....I'm boarded up and headed out to the lakehouse around lunch tomorrow.<br /><br />Connie & Rod...y'all take care. You have my cell....keep in touch.....if you need assistance, just call me.

FSHKPR

Ensign

jeeeeesh i just cant imagine the feeling you guys must have right now. i sure wish there was something i could do to help. good luck to everyone.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hurricane Rita now Category 4 storm with top sustained winds near 135 mph, according to National Hurricane Center.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

We are heading out this afternoon, to New Bransfels (sp).<br /><br />I'll check back when I can, good luck to everyone.<br /><br />Ken

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

You take good care Ken and LF; we'll be thinking about you all and hoping Rita turns around and fizzles out.

Ron G

Commander

Hang on everbody and good luck,prayers are with ya'll