Long on looks...

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Long on looks...

Originally posted by ButchA:<br /> Guys... you're forgetting the babe of all babes:<br /><br /> Jacyln Smith!!!!!!!! :D :D ;) ;) <br /><br />Butch A.
Oh yes, my heart still beats wildly.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Guys, guys, we are all missing the point. The true beauty of a woman is not that she has a lovely body and a very attractive face and is polished to a tee... No The true beauty in a woman is the size of her Bank account!! Now on this fact, I will submit Hilliary, or Heinz-Kerry, as the most beautiful women in the world.<br /><br /><br />Just kidding! ;) ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

You had me worried there for a minute Stratosfied ;) <br /><br />OK, here was the previous #1 in my book until she was unseated by Ms. Durgan...<br /><br />This is Alessandra Ambrosio, Victoria Secrets Brazilian bombshell...<br /><br />
a5.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> You had me worried there for a minute Stratosfied ;) <br /><br />OK, here was the previous #1 in my book until she was unseated by Ms. Durgan...<br /><br />This is Alessandra Ambrosio, Victoria Secrets Brazilian bombshell...<br /><br />
a5.jpg
And your point is? :D :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

This is my FAVORITE topic, here comes my wife, You know nothing....Ouch

Stratosfied

Ensign

GG, lol, I once had an old man tell me "there ain't no such thing as an old, ugly or fat RICH woman". Dang I think he was right! :D

Carphunter

Commander

Alright GG, then you must be the classic case of "Rode hard and put up Wet". :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I've had a tough life Carpy :D <br /><br />He was right Stratosfied, rich can turn a hag into a hottie, instantly.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Alright GG, then you must be the classic case of "Rode hard and put up Wet". :D
I'll ditto that for sure. :D :p