Long on looks...

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Long on looks...

Like my dad used to say (I guess I can say it now also as I have a few grey hairs),<br /><br />"Just cause there is a little snow on the roof, doesn't mean the fire is out" ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Like my dad used to say (I guess I can say it now also as I have a few grey hairs),<br /><br />"Just cause there is a little snow on the roof, doesn't mean the fire is out" ;)
Ya....well... wifey is in the other room and if she pops in and catches that pic on my screen... shes gonna put out more than the "fire" ....knowwhatimean??? :eek:

eeboater

Commander

Is She a "Good Light/Bad Light" girl?<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

MY vote for Liv Tyler...<br /><br />
Liv02.jpg
<br /><br />steve tyler (aerosmith) would be a cool father in<br />law I bet!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't think I will ever get tired of looking at pretty women, but the more provocative the pose/costume/makeup the less I enjoy it.<br /><br />Guess experience has turned me off on women who remind me of a few of the "come hither" tramps I have known.<br /><br />Of course, maybe it's the decline of testosterone. :(

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Guys... you're forgetting the babe of all babes:<br /><br /> Jacyln Smith!!!!!!!! :D :D ;) ;) <br /><br />Butch A.

gaugeguy

Captain

OK, just for JB. Here she is as she looks on her show on Fox Sports, not too provocative, but still very attractive.<br /><br />
cap009.jpg

eeboater

Commander

Liv Tyler has HUGE FEET!!!!<br /><br />I mean look at em... they're GINORMOUS!!!<br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> Liv Tyler has HUGE FEET!!!!<br /><br />I mean look at em... they're GINORMOUS!!!<br /><br />Sean
And long legs :D <br />And long fingers. :eek:

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> Liv Tyler has HUGE FEET!!!!<br /><br />I mean look at em... they're GINORMOUS!!!<br /><br />Sean
And long legs :D <br />And long fingers. :eek:
Definetly... not a Hobbit.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

need some "elfin' magic" there SBN? LOL<br />big feet is good for balance u said I think...<br /> ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey gaugeguy,<br /><br />I've been cross-eyed, ever since you posted that pic!<br /><br />At least I've got my fanta...<br /><br />Oh, never mind!

gaugeguy

Captain

LMAO at KKC :D :D :D <br /><br />I thought you were gonna say you were cross-eyed since birth and make me feel really sorry.<br /><br />So if a guy has a lazy eye, does his mom tell him to "stop that or you'll go cross-eyed" :D

KaGee

Admiral

Thinkin we need to throw a bucket if ice water on this thread.... gettin awful steamy in here!