Location of recirculating livewell pump in '93 2502

Sea Schaul

Cadet
I am getting power to the switch on the dash but I hear nothing. Where is the pump located. The livewell itself is under the passenger seat. Also there is a timer module. I was wondering what that does.

Thanks in advance

Sea Schaul

Glenn

Sea Schaul

Cadet
Re: Location of recirculating livewell pump in '93 2502

Okay, I found that the pump is operating. One of the generically marked accy switches on the dash started the pump. Does anyone know how to properly work this thing. I assume I fill the tank but do I keep pump running and let it drain out the overflow? It look like there is an aerator in the tank toward the top of tank. How does this work?

SoFloStone

Seaman

Okay, I found that the pump is operating. One of the generically marked accy switches on the dash started the pump. Does anyone know how to properly work this thing. I assume I fill the tank but do I keep pump running and let it drain out the overflow? It look like there is an aerator in the tank toward the top of tank. How does this work?

If it is anything like the live-well on my 2002WA you put the overfill tube in, and let the water continuously circulate and drain down the overfill.

the water aerates by increasing the surface area of the top of the water, just as a bubbler does in a fish tank.

Rick

Sea Schaul

Cadet

Thanks for the reply. That is assumption that I will work under.