Light show

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Light show

SBN,<br /><br />We Aussies are lazy when it comes to the English language, we shorten everything. That way you can fit more into one sentence :D .<br /><br />Tassie: A person from Tasmania (Tas). Tasmania is the wipping boy for most of our jokes. Think of any joke that has inter-family marriage as the punch line. Tasmania is small, cold and 20 years behind the rest of the world. It is also probably the last inhabitated area of the planet that is close to pure, constantly being voted as "cleanest air in the world & cleanest water blah,blah,blah." <br /><br />Banana Bender: A person from Queensland, one of their industries is banana growing, hence banana bender (they start of straight you know ;) ), mostly used as a term of indearment, but not always :eek: <br />Technically Phil isn't a banana bender, he's a Kiwi - country of origin, New Zealand.<br /><br />Croweater, a person from South Australia. Why croweater? I have not a clue. I hope its not because they eat crow.<br /><br />Sandgroper, a person from Western Australia. Why? See croweater.<br /><br />I'm from Victoria (Vic), sometimes the northerners call us 'mexicans' because we tend to migrate north to escape our cold winters (actually quite mild winters but cold compared to up north).<br /><br />Aldo

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Light show

Welcome to iboats, EFIS!
emthup.gif