Liberals against Christianity???

txswinner

Banned
Somewhere things have gotten a little nuts, it appears. On another thread there has been 3 persons express their feelings that Liberals/left wingers would like to wipe out Christians/Christianity. <br /><br />I know a hatred has been rising in the Conservative and Liberal debate but am I the only person that finds this insane or is there actually a basis for this thought.<br /><br />I know everyone does not agree on church doctrine but this is the first I have ever heard of such an opinion.<br /><br />I am sure I will be told I am trolling but actually I am in shock and would like to hear your responses. I will keep my mouth shut.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Liberals against Christianity???

Now you went and done it...

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

by tx...you sure like stirring the pot....these are winter time questions when most of the people here can't boat (but us southern folk do). :D

txswinner

Banned

Ok I will explain, on the other thread where the liberal issue was involved, three of our regulars: Liberals would like to see all the Christians Dead, then the second said should have said Liberals would like to Christianity Dead not Christians, and the last agreed that Liberals supported the end of Christianity. <br /><br />I was shocked, thats all.<br /><br />By the way are the white bass schooling on Livingston.

txswinner

Banned

For reference see last 5 or so post on President Bush.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

TX, I sure in the hell didn't say anything about wanting our religions destroyed. I didn't see anything about liberals wanting anything to do about destroying our own religions. Beit Christian, Catholic, Jewish etc. You must read the Koran. Then you can understand why the extremists is going after us and our allies as well.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

OK most Liberals are pro choice.....Most Christians pro-life.......Most Librals are pro gay marraige....Most Christians are not........Most Liberals are for the most part against public displys of religion..........Most Christians want the right to show thier religion......or a better way to put it is Liberals are for freedom FROM religion....Christians are for freedom OF religion. We are on opposite sides of the spectum why wouldnt hardcore leftwingers want Christians out of the way????? At the same time I know the feeling is mutual. Can you disagree with the above statments Txwinner.....now Im pretty sure your a Christian from some of your posts(I think) would you agree that the things we believe go against far left wingers feelings and beliefs.......I know there are some good Liberals out there but like the good Muslums they refuse to stand up for whats right and allow the bad apples rule their party or religion. :mad:

txswinner

Banned

Mike, I promised to shut up and listen. Thanks for your thoughts.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I think a lot of that thought comes from the fact that most if not all liberals want Christianity out of everyones life in public. They fight for no prayer in schools, no nativity scenes in public, no 10 commandments posted on public buildings etc. <br />I really do not think they want to stamp out Christianity, they just want it pushed under cover.

KRS

Banned

I'll give the same response here as the other post.... and then I'm done with Dockside Chat's political posts. Hope to hear from you all on the other areas of this forum...<br /><br />No, I'm not out of line or off base, read the response by another member on the other post, yet another troll you started:<br /><br />Response by mikeandronda:....<br /><br />OK most Liberals are pro choice.....Most Christians pro-life.......Most Librals are pro gay marraige....Most Christians are not........Most Liberals are for the most part against public displys of religion..........Most Christians want the right to show thier religion......or a better way to put it is Liberals are for freedom FROM religion....Christians are for freedom OF religion. We are on opposite sides of the spectum why wouldnt hardcore leftwingers want Christians out of the way????? At the same time I know the feeling is mutual. Can you disagree with the above statments Txwinner.....now Im pretty sure your a Christian from some of your posts(I think) would you agree that the things we believe go against far left wingers feelings and beliefs.......I know there are some good Liberals out there but like the good Muslums they refuse to stand up for whats right and allow the bad apples rule their party or religion<br />*****************************************<br /><br />How can I be off base when everything Christianity and the way of life it represents is a target for destruction by the liberal movement?<br /><br />Are you suggesting that someone can live these core values of humanity and Christianity and yet continually vote for candidates that seek to destroy them?<br /><br />How. How? HOW ?!!??!!

D

DJ

TXS,<br /><br />You will be named "troll of the year", if you keep it up. ;) <br /><br />To answer, your question, mikeandronda, have it pretty much nailed, as usual.<br /><br />The part that bugs me, the most, is that ANY religion is OK, in a public place, including schools, as long as it's NOT Christianity.<br /><br />We can teach of the Koran, Qwanza (bogus), Judiism, Native American, et al, with NO consequence. Bring up Christ and one can expect to get what Jesus got.<br /><br />If you cannot see that, you're blinding yourself.<br /><br />The best part is that we Christians are EXPECTING it, it has been written. The rest are just falling into the neverafter.<br /><br />You're WELCOME to join. No cults, just a belief system. We'd LOVE to have you.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Thats exactly what I think Deputydawg.......and Txwinner what kind of a response is that.......You start a thread and in a off hand way accuse those of us who have stated our belief in our posts in the Prez thread of being a little nuts and then you act as if somebody attacked you for responding to your troll.........or I mean post........or whatever.

D

DJ

M&R,<br /><br />We are nuts, in their eyes. Jaded as they may be.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Christian liberals only want to see Christianity in their homes and churches, whereas Christian conservatives believe the USA will be better off if Christianity is allowed to exist in all places.<br /><br />Ken

D

DJ

Ken,<br /><br />While I agree with your synopsis, it's sad that Christianity is divided. That is ALSO written.<br /><br />I'm NOT perfect, just SAVED.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Huh! It seems that i was wrong in assuming that the majority of those associated with liberalism in America were christians :eek:

D

DJ

AZFYRFYTER wrote:<br /><br /><br />
Are you suggesting that someone can live these core values of humanity and Christianity and yet continually vote for candidates that seek to destroy them?<br />
AZ, I think I read your post right, forgive me if I read it wrong.<br /><br />There a couple facts to discuss.<br /><br />1. Most "regular" folks DON'T vote. (38% in AZ) It's a game of special interests given incentives to do so. Napalitano is keen at that game.<br /><br />2. Those that do vote don't give a "rip" about values, they're voting their own gain.

Ralph 123

Captain

Great post mikeandronda. All you have to do is count the number of anti-Christian lawsuits filed every year by the ACLU to know where the left in this country stands.

D

DJ

Great post mikeandronda. All you have to do is count the number of anti-Christian lawsuits filed every year by the ACLU to know where the left in this country stands.<br />
Ralph,<br /><br />Great post. I wasn't keeping score but that is a great point.