"Let's Talk Turkey" Q&A

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: "Let's Talk Turkey" Q&A

1. with folks<br />2. yep<br />3. green beans & taters (with some hamhawk in there)<br />4. green jello<br />5. whoever gets the knife first<br />6. very little<br />7. yes. Listen and sing along to Alice's resturant massacre several times durring the day... :D <br />8. bah! hum-bug!<br />9. no.<br />10. One More Cast summed it up for me... "We finally convinced mom to use chinette paper plates. I will take out the trash." :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

1. Where will you have Thanksgiving Dinner?<br />My oldest Daughter, Tina's house.<br /><br />2. Will you be having turkey?<br />yes<br /><br />3. What is your favorite side dish?<br />mashed taters<br /><br />4. What is your favorite dessert?<br />PUNKIN PIE---the whole punkin pie!<br /><br />5. Who carves the turkey?<br />Me usually (right after I hide the punkin pie) :cool: <br /><br />6. What do you do after dinner?<br />belch a bunch and watch the tube<br /><br />7. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?<br />no<br /><br />8. Do you put your tree up or start decorating the outside of the house over the Thanksgiving holiday?<br />Don't do trees since it's just me, Carol and Bambi<br />9. Is there a relative you would NOT like to see at the Thanksgiving Day table this year?<br />no<br /><br />10. Do you help with any of the cooking or cleaning up?<br />depends (if needed)

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class

1. Where will you have Thanksgiving Dinner? My in-laws this year<br /><br />2. Will you be having turkey? Yes...Deep Fried<br /><br />3. What is your favorite side dish? Mashed potatoes w/ gravy<br /><br />4. What is your favorite dessert? Homemade pumpkin pie<br /><br />5. Who carves the turkey? Since we will be at my in-laws, my father-in law most likely will<br /><br />6. What do you do after dinner? Too full to do anything<br /><br />7. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions? Deer hunting...it is the one guaranteed day that the whole family has of to go together.<br /><br />8. Do you put your tree up or start decorating the outside of the house over the Thanksgiving holiday? No...usually not up until after deer season is done<br /><br />9. Is there a relative you would NOT like to see at the Thanksgiving Day table this year? Not really<br /><br />10. Do you help with any of the cooking or cleaning up? I usually do the fried turkey

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

1. Where will you have Thanksgiving Dinner?<br />My Sainted Mother's House<br /><br />2. Will you be having turkey?<br />Yes.<br /><br />3. What is your favorite side dish?<br />Green Bean Casserole (I'm country white trash :D )<br /><br />4. What is your favorite dessert?<br />Harvest Loaf Cake (Pumpkin Bread..It's good, really!)<br /><br />5. Who carves the turkey?<br />I do.<br /><br />6. What do you do after dinner?<br />Sleep<br /><br />7. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?<br />As much of the family as possible comes.<br /><br />8. Do you put your tree up or start decorating the outside of the house over the Thanksgiving holiday?<br />No<br /><br />9. Is there a relative you would NOT like to see at the Thanksgiving Day table this year?<br />Yes.<br /><br />10. Do you help with any of the cooking or cleaning up?<br />Yes.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

1. Where will you have Thanksgiving Dinner?<br />Our house.<br /><br />2. Will you be having turkey?<br />You betcha!<br /><br />3. What is your favorite side dish?<br />Mashed taters with my homemade giblet gravy. Drooooooooooool!<br /><br />4. What is your favorite dessert?<br />Pumpkin pie.<br /><br />5. Who carves the turkey?<br />Nobody touches my turkey but me.<br /><br />6. What do you do after dinner?<br />Belch.<br /><br />7. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?<br />Yeah, I eat.<br /><br />8. Do you put your tree up or start decorating the outside of the house over the Thanksgiving holiday?<br />No way! That is absurd. It's Thanksgiving for cryin' out loud.<br /><br />9. Is there a relative you would NOT like to see at the Thanksgiving Day table this year?<br />Self edit. That was plain old mean of me. Everbody's welcome.<br /><br />10. Do you help with any of the cooking or cleaning up?<br />I've cooked every Thanksgiving AND Christmas turkey at my house every year for 20 years except last because I had to work Thanksgiving Day.