let's have some fun

D

DJ

Re: let's have some fun

I don't want any part of drawing straws to get to see who gets to pay for the fuel.<br /><br />The fuel tanks on that thing wouyld be bigger than most of our boats.

KaGee

Admiral

LOL MY!<br />I thought that the post someone made here the other day would have made an excellent Iboat party boat. <br /><br />You can bet that CG vessell is well used up, but who knows. Would definetly need a kicker motor for trolling. <br /><br />OH CRAP! :eek: I used the "T" word again!

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I'll take Provisioning agent, I'll bet she would make a good Great lakes Tour boat also.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

imagine we work 4 the gov't and fuel is free DJ...<br />now who has a real captain's lic? OB?<br />we r gonna need a chaplin SW ;) (gotta be multi-<br />denomiational though)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Can I be in charge of the anchors??? PLEASE!!!!!

gonfishn

Commander

Naw thats Neaumans expertize.. :D I will volunteer to pull the boat with my new Trail Blazer at .40$ a mile..<br /><br />If ya need some bedding you know where to go..Franks are optional :eek: ..Is this a fishn boat? If so and if Muskies are around ya know I got the lumber to rent out of course..

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

and maybe bubbacat is is in charge of re-fueling?<br />and how many milk jugs does that come out to???<br /> :p

mattttt25

Commander

a little small for my liking, but i'll stand officer of the deck if you need me.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> I will volunteer to pull the boat with my new Trail Blazer at .40$ a mile..<br />
LOL.... Thinkin you gonna need a way bigger truck to transport that!

KaGee

Admiral

HERE is the vessel PJC found last week... a real party boat potential I think. ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

Okay, being no one else is claiming this, I'll be Skipper!<br /><br />This boat does have auto-pilot, right?<br /><br />No problems then.<br /><br />I could also double as the bartender, yeah, yeah, thats the ticket, I'll be the Bartending Skipper, yeah, we'll all have a great time...no gaurantees of finding homeport though, but I will find "a" port!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

no, u can't be skipper KKC, then u wouldn't be<br />able to sneak all the beer u wanted in the mess<br />with the cook :p

FLATHEAD

Captain

I'll volunteer to apply the sunscreen to any young ladies that happen to come aboard. <br /><br />I move to vote Ryann T as the colonial of the urinal :D J/K Ryann J/K...

Carphunter

Commander

Since KKC is gonna be the Skipper, can I be Gilligan? :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I would like to buy that boat and troll it up theriv.... :p :D :D dang! i'm havin too much fun :D <br /> Can i be in charge of whoever is in charge?

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

sorry FH, but skirts aboard is bad luck :p <br />ok, maybe we'll allow one to work in the galley...