leaking classified information on the USA

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: leaking classified information on the USA

Originally posted by jimonica:<br />And the independent claim? Oh, you mean like QC is an independent? Or do you mean like during the height of the Watergate scandal all the Republican started calling themselves "IR", to signify Independent Republican? Has Bush made it that bad that now you guys are called Independents?
No jive, I actually am an independent. I voted for Clinton twice. I also recently voted for a democrat for governor (he won!) in my state. I'm not that easy to label.<br /><br /> [In the role of QC's mother] Why do you keep bringin up QC and then bagging on him? If you have a problem with him, address him personally in a separate post with his own paragraph. Personally, I think he's a standup guy. [/In the role of QC's mother]

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

RF wrote,<br /><br />"No jive, I actually am an independent. I voted for Clinton twice. I also recently voted for a democrat for governor (he won!) in my state. I'm not that easy to label."<br /><br />We'll thanks for helping to elect which I feel will go down as one of the best Presidents in History. Throw out the BJ and may even beak top 5. :) What a waste of a great presidency. :( <br /><br />In all seriousness, what happened? I could understand voting for Bush 41 or Bob Dole, they were statesmen. But, GWB? What happened? :confused: <br /><br />As for your QC question? He's brought up my name and made references to me or some of my posts in the past and I do the same to him. I'm not bothered by it and I hope he isn't either. Maybe we have an understanding. :cool:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by jimonica:<br />In all seriousness, what happened? I could understand voting for Bush 41 or Bob Dole, they were statesmen. But, GWB? What happened? :confused:
What happened? Al Gore and John Kerry, rather, that's what didn't happen. What's next? Hillary?<br /><br />Give me McCain.