Ladyfish's car??

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Ladyfish's car??

AH HA!!!! I HAVE IT!!!! Drum roll please......<br /><br /><br />"Am I too wise for you".
18.gif
<br /><br />Keep em comin GG. I'm feelin real good today, got my confidence back.
54.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

Oh yeah, so in answer to your question......"NO". :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> Why am I not surprised.<br /><br />You guys should meet our daughter. She's brunette but she sure has blonde ancestory.<br /><br />I asked LF if she was putting you guys on here. She got an embarrassed look on her face and admitted she wasn't.
OK, I am beginning to feel that "IN THE BEGINNING, EVE WAS A BLONDE"...that, gents, could answer ALL our curious wonders about women in general...that would prove that ALL women have blonde roots :D :D :D :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I hope you had a male dog in that household with you three. You must have felt a little outnumbered Mr. LF
Yeah, at times I felt like I had entered the twilight zone. <br /><br />We did have a male BLONDE cocker spaniel but he wasn't your typical blonde. He liked beer and figured out how to open a cooler to steal them. He'd grab one, run away shaking it in his mouth then bite down making it foam up in his mouth. of course since he was blonde after 3 or 4 he would lay on his back with legs spread. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br />
I hope you had a male dog in that household with you three. You must have felt a little outnumbered Mr. LF
Yeah, at times I felt like I had entered the twilight zone. <br /><br />We did have a male BLONDE cocker spaniel but he wasn't your typical blonde. He liked beer and figured out how to open a cooler to steal them. He'd grab one, run away shaking it in his mouth then bite down making it foam up in his mouth. of course since he was blonde after 3 or 4 he would lay on his back with legs spread. :D
2.gif
Love to show this to wifey...after I heal from the last beating