KaGee

Admiral
Re: Ladyfish's car??

This room is TOO MUCH!!!!<br />
4_1_72.gif

gaugeguy

Captain

Not '78 huh? You already said you wouldn't tell, lame attempt at bait I guess :p <br /><br />As far as the preshow punch goes...Cheers LF, you are a good egg
54.gif

LubeDude

Admiral

Stupid "Flood protection", Ive been trying to get in here for a half hour, finally had to reboot.<br /><br />Anyway, I didnt get it either!! :eek:

gaugeguy

Captain

You are killing me LF, so I'm gonna help you out...<br /><br />Stand on your head and look at that cars plate in a mirror :D :D

NathanY

Commander

That is understandable Ray, you are old, and probably couldnt see it very good. :D :D :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />All I can say is it must be something that only men can see 'cause I asked a girl in the office and she said same thing I did.
26.gif
Let me guess...she's a redhead, no-no. A brunette, no-no. How about a Blondy :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Seems to me that I had you check the french to english dictionary a few months back as well for a faux pas you had made as well ;)

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Well, duh. Of course it's upside down. She has to be able to read it in her rear-view mirror, right?

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!<br /><br />LF, plleeaaassseeeee tell me you got it and are just pulling my leg!! I know as a woman that we do have to give them one every now and again, but just between me and you.....you REALLY DID get it right?

LadyFish

Admiral

21.gif
<br /><br />Suffice it to say, it's been one of those days. :rolleyes:

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just showed it to my wife. She asked "whats ONO78" too and she doesn't have blond hair at all. I know that for a fact (30 yrs tomorrow) ---unless you count the fadded brunette ones

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Why am I not surprised.<br /><br />You guys should meet our daughter. She's brunette but she sure has blonde ancestory.<br /><br />I asked LF if she was putting you guys on here. She got an embarrassed look on her face and admitted she wasn't.

gaugeguy

Captain

I have to admit I thought she was putting us on also. I hope you had a male dog in that household with you three. You must have felt a little outnumbered Mr. LF ;) <br /><br />
license.jpg