Ladyfish's car??

gaugeguy

Captain
blondcar.jpg
<br /><br />Gotcha ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Ladyfish's car??

Parking is OK, it is whats in the trunk that has raised this concern, please step back from the vehicle, and assume the position. You have the right to remain silent (yeah right) never knew a woman that could do that??? :D :D :(

LadyFish

Admiral

Okay, since you are trying to drive me nuts.......<br /><br />What exactly does ONO 78 or DNO 78 stand for?
7.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Translated to English it means Yoko Ono is 78 years old, and UGLY

LadyFish

Admiral

Ono 78? Well, it's not the year I graduated, so thats not the joke GG.<br /><br />
33.gif
<br /><br />Are we having a little too much preshow punch this afternoon GG?.
54.gif

KennyKenCan

Commander

Well, I had 8L 0ND on my lisence plate once.<br /><br />Didn't get me anywhere though!

LadyFish

Admiral

Whatever y'all. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I still don't understand, cept I know you are making fun of me.
24.gif
<br /><br />You're a "good egg" too GG, a little cracked maybe, but a good egg nonetheless. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG ! ! !
10.gif
<br /><br />
25.gif
X 100,000,000<br /><br />Mods, feel free to poof this thread its just taking up valuable space.
25.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

I'm about ready to roll a drum over somebody's head about now.
2.gif
<br /><br />All I can say is it must be something that only men can see 'cause I asked a girl in the office and she said same thing I did.
26.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

And yes she was blonde. :rolleyes: <br /><br />All I know is that GG get's the award for putting one over on me...I can tell ya it dosen't happen often...honest...ask anyone who knows me. 'Cept for Mr. LF please.<br /><br />You gotta get up pretty damn early in the morning to get one past me, but you did it. <br /><br />Congrats, you earned it GG. THE OFFICAL......<br /><br />"GOT ONE OVER ON LADYFISH AWARD"
37.gif

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

I can see LF with her note book and pen out and adding names onto the list of persons that Santa will by-pass this Xmas.<br />Flak Jackets please.<br />I couldnt read the numberplate either coz we are upside down down under and the image is the wrong way round.<br />Peter