KIds and Halloween

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: KIds and Halloween

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Yes, for sure! The 2yr old is already terrified of the masks, so we will see how it goes.<br /><br />Ken
Well Ken, quit looking at him then. :D :D :p
DOH!!!!!!<br /><br />I see in your webcam you already are wearing your mask! :D <br /><br />Ken

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by 12footer:<br /> ...dung-filled bags set ablaze on the walkway of the niegborhood cremudgeon's house...
"Billy, Billy, Billy... when are you ever going to find what you're lookin' for?.." :D <br /><br />---<br /><br />well I'm single and not a parent .. but, I am an uncle and 'holidays' just wouldn't be the same w/o my family.. <br /><br />ESPECIALLY my Nieces and Nephew.. I live in a small town and my sister and brother-in-law live a few miles outside of it so I'm fairly close to 'em. . . . Sometimes TOO close. :p <br /><br />but for the past few years since moving back to the area and being more involved with the lil' ones uncle TJ's house has become home base for trick or treating ... kids are what make the 'holidays' come alive!<br /><br />Pics from last night at "uncle TJ's" house...<br />
f0tmt

crab bait

Captain

believe me ..SBN would scare the head off a beer..!! :) ..<br /><br />i seen 'um in pics on people's court.<br /><br />i think he was bein' sued for scarin' away wildlife.. ( wonder if'n they ever solved the 'kentucky sasquatch ' case )<br /><br />( peace SBN ,, please let me live ) please