Just thought I'd share a nice photo.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
got a liveaboard friend in FLL - he had free tickets if you or anyone needs them. Assuming it runs all weekend.

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
got a liveaboard friend in FTL - he had free tickets if you or anyone needs them. Assuming it runs all weekend.
Tickets are fairly cheap

Parking is expensive

Get water taxi tickets online as they are double if you buy at the gate

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
well next time park at his marina and he'd prob let you use his whaler to get there. He is also a broker if you are actually looking.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
well next time park at his marina and he'd prob let you use his whaler to get there. He is also a broker if you are actually looking.
Parked at hotel and took water taxi. The show is business related

Scott Danforth

Staff member
How was the show? I had a couple clients decide not to go. Not sure if the third went. I looked at going down, but we decided against. You going to Miami in February?
Not sure on MBS. May walk the show. Palm Beach is the bigger show

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
There is an older gent who cruises around here in an Auburn Speedster reproduction, it looks great except for the small block Chevy with flowmasters exhaust note lol. However the average person thinks it is the real thing...

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
It has to be really cold for this harbor to freeze, but some years it has frozen thick enough for people to play ice hockey on it. Usually the last 2 weeks of Jan, 1st 2 weeks of Feb...
winter harbor view.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
no pic, but an aside to the snow pics. Middle southern TN. My weather station report for Nov.

1670533410144.png