Just thought I'd share a nice photo.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
... Well I have never really been in any snow before .
My daughter is expecting in February so a trip to North Minnesota is going to happen .. May be more snow than I want to see LOL!
But I do plan on finding a tube or sled and a hill !
Its never too late in life for a sled ride that I have always dreamed of doing !
Might even build a snow man !
You're gonna love it! Family and snow - that's the way to go. I've always wanted to go to Miin in the winter. Yes, find a snow covered hill and something to slide on, and make a snow - anything. Best when you can see it out the window, after you get back in by the fire, with family - pricelesssnowman 2021.jpgsledding 2021.jpg

64osby

Admiral
As you can see, Moonlight is pretty much the same Temperature as Sunlight, and given enough Exposure, it will look like a Daylight shot, except for the Sky being a bit wonky, with stars being visible.....
Many moons ago I had a Nikon FE and a darkroom. Did a little color work, but preferred B&W. I would spend endless hours in the darkroom playing around to get the picture just the way I wanted it.
Phones are quick and simple. Editing digital can be fast and easy, or you can go crazy down to the last pixil.

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class
1st picture on the left reminds me of a park that was across the street from me when I lived in Rochester, MN.
Glenn

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Hah! Yeah, I guess that's right. Although for most of the country, "Nearly Winter" and "Winter" are largely indistinguishable.
Wisconsin is June, July, August and Winter

Florida is Summer and Snowbird season

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
This is from Apollo 12. Too bad Aldrin hadn't taken a Pic like this of Armstrong on Apollo 11. It likely would have been a candidate for Picture of the Century. Man's final steps to walking on the Moon

Attachments

• AS12-46-6718HR.jpg
    AS12-46-6718HR.jpg
    911.7 KB · Views: 4