Just thought I'd share a nice photo.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
took this off a friends FB page. Know nothing but assuming it is a snail mating ritual. Just a cool pic.

hVjuNOy.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
dads gotten a few good ones. I also belong to a TN birding group on FB that gets some amazing pics.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I have a real video of our hummingbirds that shows them swarming like a disturbed bees nest. Amazing to see so many of them at the same time, but I don't know how to post a video...

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I have a real video of our hummingbirds that shows them swarming like a disturbed bees nest. Amazing to see so many of them at the same time, but I don't know how to post a video...

put the video on youtube, then use the link button (the paperclip looking thingy to the right of the camera in the upper LH corner of the posting window

then you get something like this

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
the lighthouse from my home town of Manitowoc Wisconsin as taken by a local photographer and posted on facetube.

the water level is about 6 feet above normal. normally there is a pier you could walk down that would be lined with fisherman

Click image for larger version  Name:	sunrise-manitowoc-ann-barbeau.jpg Views:	1 Size:	370.2 KB ID:	10934748

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Really nice pictures guys. Anyone that doesn't stop to enjoy things around them, surely misses out on life... Thanks for sharing.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
dad sent me an awesome rainbow shot form the Lopez Island house, but imgur is not taking my uploads from any device. Dont sure whats up.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Well, imgur it taking my pics again atm so here is one from the folks front porch or back deck depending on how one classifies waterfront home locations.

9jChIoy.jpg

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
WIMUSKY

Been up there several times. This is from probably almost 25 years ago:
MI_UT.png
Good to see that the old bench is still there :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yup, always cool to see. Got lots of exercise too..... Which is always a plus....