Re: Judicial appointee victories 2 months ago pay off!
Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> Cops bustin in unannounced could easily be mistaken for bad guys. Some folks get upset over that.<br /><br />Be careful what you wish for.
Yeah...Esspecially the
genuine "bad guys".<br />I know some here think this is just one more assualt on their rights and freedoms. But I see it as finally -- targeting the CORRECT side in the battle against moral decay, as opposed to the law-abiding side.<br /><br />Judging by the responses, I may be an odd bird. But after years of losing cival rights, I'm a happy camper.

The first rights i lost, i can still remember 45years later. Those were not being granted "the moment of silence",followed by the "pledge of Allegiance". Actaully, now that I am playing back the tape in my head, my
real FIRST loss was when i first started school-- we actually prayed along with the intercom -- Amen.<br />Then, there were many more. But the stupid ones that effect me daily that pop-into me head are the lost right to not wear a seat belt, followed by my right to smoke. What rights/freedoms they could not assualt, they taxed me so they could fund their assualts on others.<br /><br />I now wear seat belts, and have been off the smokes for 5years. Not because I wanted to.<br />Sig Hiel and all that rot, y'all. I'm just rejoycing over a minor court-decision victory.<br />I can understand some of your trepidation, but have had enough of those slow erosions to freedom in my lifetime, and promise you, that as long as Americans keep voting morallly, soon "political correctness" will be relegated to Dan Rather's prehistoric diary. This ,as those who would drag-down my securities and freedoms will be under increased funding of their own,for my true freedoms. The pendulum is swinging. Goodbye, AlCBS, alNBC,alPBS. Good riddance!<br /><br />.