Texashotdog
Seaman
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2006
- Messages
- 61
Re: Judicial appointee victories 2 months ago pay off!
Gosh Pointer, did not mean to step on your tail and sorry I did not know it was not PC to not repeat all your statement. I will not set it forth again.<br /><br />The court has the right, not the police to issue a warrant. In doing so the court has the authority and responsibility, yes under the Constitution, to limit or direct the requirements of such warrant. For the police to overstep this is adverse to the rights of search and seizure. <br /><br />Sorry, but for my dollar that is a violation of my rights under the Constitution and therefore unacceptable, contemptable and mostly ILLEGAL.<br /><br />Pointer, I happen to handle my weapons quite well but you or anyone else with no better sense than to knock down my door will likely feel the efforts of my defense of family, self and property with all my ability.<br /><br />Unlike you I am not a pick and chose conservative, anytime the government (this one or one under the demo's) takes my rights I am 100% behind their removal from office. This country was not founded and fought for to support the rights of a few wealthy, corporations, give government rights and protect the federal establishment from the rights of the individuals and the States to govern themselves. No sir I am a full fledged conservative.
Gosh Pointer, did not mean to step on your tail and sorry I did not know it was not PC to not repeat all your statement. I will not set it forth again.<br /><br />The court has the right, not the police to issue a warrant. In doing so the court has the authority and responsibility, yes under the Constitution, to limit or direct the requirements of such warrant. For the police to overstep this is adverse to the rights of search and seizure. <br /><br />Sorry, but for my dollar that is a violation of my rights under the Constitution and therefore unacceptable, contemptable and mostly ILLEGAL.<br /><br />Pointer, I happen to handle my weapons quite well but you or anyone else with no better sense than to knock down my door will likely feel the efforts of my defense of family, self and property with all my ability.<br /><br />Unlike you I am not a pick and chose conservative, anytime the government (this one or one under the demo's) takes my rights I am 100% behind their removal from office. This country was not founded and fought for to support the rights of a few wealthy, corporations, give government rights and protect the federal establishment from the rights of the individuals and the States to govern themselves. No sir I am a full fledged conservative.