John Kerry the deer hunter...

gaugeguy

Captain
John Kerry on deer hunting, July 27, 2004 in Wisconsin...<br /><br />“I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach. I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them. You know, you kind of play the wind. That’s hunting,” said Kerry<br /><br />Are you kidding me? If I ever saw some nut out in the woods crawling around, I am outta there because the guy is an obvious basket case :rolleyes:

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: John Kerry the deer hunter...

Well his first mistake is trying to outsmart them.
6.gif

thedude7803

Petty Officer 3rd Class

You have got to be kidding me. What a jag. Every one up here in Wisconsin knows you crawl on your hands and knees for deer hunting. Crawling on your stomach is only used for hunting turkeys.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Must be making it up as he goes along. I mean<br />crawls along. :rolleyes: <br />Were do you guys find these wing nuts.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

His best bet would be to claim he lost his voice and not say another word until his concession speech. The Billary group must be laughing their asses off getting ready for 2008.

Carphunter

Commander

ROTFLMAO at the-dude. :D <br />....and LMAO at Ladyfish. :D <br /><br />"Ain't nothin a well placed Muzzy wouldn't take care of". ;) <br /><br />Tylerin, what kinda games do ya think he plays with them decoys......... :p

tylerin

Commander

Tylerin, what kinda games do ya think he plays with them decoys
i thought they wouldn't let you near a computer...................did "MyHampster.com have a virus or something ;)

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

He obviously drinks a lot just before he goes hunting.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Can only surmise that Kerry is repeating what his people told him to say. Or what he heard somwhere.<br /><br />Imagine should Kerry actually shoot a whitetail, how he would "mount" his trophy. heheheheheh.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

This comes from his obvious military training. This guy couldn't find his arse with either hand.

gaugeguy

Captain

Actually Pat, he did take a deer a few years ago in Mass, it was in the paper up here. Shot it up pretty good I guess.<br /><br />There was a photo of him in the latest Field & Stream with his "Trusty 12-gauge double barrel shotgun", I'm sure he payed more for that gun than I make in a year.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Sneak up on a deer, on your stomach? Yeah, right. Those things can hear a flea fart.

one more cast

Captain

Think about it guys, crawling around on dry leaves would sure make a lot of noise so the deer would say to themselves " that can't be a hunter making all that noise" and when the deer sticks his head out to investigate, BANG . Maybe he isn't as dumb as you think. :D

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

OMC, makes much more sense now, thanks!! <br /><br />Gotta try that when I go to Maine next month!

Am I the only one who would use a rifle to pursue a deer, and a shotgun to pursue a bird? <br /><br />What the hell is he doing with a shotgun pursuing deer? :confused: <br /><br />In the next issue I suppose we'll hear about him grouse hunting with a bow with a scope on it.

sangerwaker

Commander

Some areas are required to use shotguns. Rifles are not allowed due to the distance the bullet will travel. Lots of shotgun only zones here in MN.

Carphunter

Commander

Tylerin, did you say my hamster had a virus? What the heck did you do to the little guy!<br /><br />Poor, poor little hamster. :p <br /> <br />I told you before, not all fuzzy little creatures like crawling through PVC pipe. ;)

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Some areas are required to use shotguns. Rifles are not allowed due to the distance the bullet will travel. Lots of shotgun only zones here in MN.
Interesting.Wonder how many wounded deer wonder off and die in the MN. woods.John Kerry is a poser.