John Kerry showing his support for vets...

Carphunter

Commander
Re: John Kerry showing his support for vets...

Boy, that John Kerry is sure a great guy, ain't he. :rolleyes: <br /><br />What an idiot.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am no John Kerry fan, but I think he was more than sufficiently provoked, even assaulted.<br /><br />The practice of trying to push someone into doing something in anger that is not a true picture of the person is trolling, pure and simple, and the results are meaningless.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I hate to admit it, but JB might be right here. These guys have such a profound hatered for Kerry, that they would probably do far worse to him if there were no laws to break. However, they broke no laws, and had every right granted even to illegal aliens to dis Kerry. I only wish I could've joined them, as I hate him that much too.<br />But what is "sufficiantly provoked"? He is a canidate for the highest office in the country, and what does this "great" man do when faced with a semi-orginized band of hecklers? Well, he "deans-out" on the hecklers! It should spell the doom of his running, just as Dean's little rebel-Boston yell ended Dean's run.<br />Niether man has any honor, or any dignity.<br />But then what? The libs are fresh outta "canidates".<br />They flushed the only hope they had of any dignity in the primaries , by flushing Joe. At least he had real dignity or integrity, as opposed to this plastic type they have to defend now .

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Agree with JB & 12Footer... :eek: <br /><br />heat must be getting to me.... :p

Fly Rod

Commander

:) I agree with JB!!! And I don't believe in Kerry being our President!!!<br /><br />I think "Everybody" has the right to visit the wall even John Kerry!!!<br /><br />Didn't we suposedly fight for our rights and freedom in all wars???<br /><br />This Ted Sampley seems to be way to far to the right!!!<br /><br />And I don't like convicted felons; drug dealers or drugies any more then I like John Kerry!!!! <br /><br />And I also question the web site that it is on!! A $57.00 book for free??? "Right !!!!" <br /><br />Have A great Day!!!! ;) :cool:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I agree with 12footer JB and Flyrod. Kerry served in Vietnam. Some would say he was sent home early, but it is pure speculation. I hate it when they bash anyone who served their country.<br /><br />While Kerry could have handled it better, I think his actions are not that bad.<br /><br /><br />Ken

bubbakat

Captain

When you align yourself with the liked of this you can't expect any respect from anyone.
ATT1.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hanoi Jane and Hanoi John, what a coincidence :rolleyes:

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'm wondering how he had the energy?being pregnant by aleins and all,and were is the bus load of Nuns? :p

gaugeguy

Captain

I belong to "Veterans Not Fonda Kerry" ;) <br /><br />The guy that Johnny boy supposedly flipped off has a long history of publicly harassing John McCain and Hanoi John.<br /><br />Did you notice the caption below the photo of John and Jane? "Former Vietnam Vet" :confused: Isn't it "Once a vet, always a vet"?

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

If Kerry's reaction was not a true picture of the man then truth is a meaningless word. His reaction represents a true part of his personality. How a president reacts under stress is important and this incident is just another clue to help people decide. <br /><br />I don't beleive it's meaningless. A persons personality plays a part in all the decisions they make. An adult flipping off someone in front of children that he knew were there, has to mean something.

Carphunter

Commander

I don't agree with very many of you at all. ;) <br /><br />Kerry can't take back what he did. Now that the Presidency may be up for grabs, he wants to make amends. :confused: <br /><br />If Kerry was not campaigning, would he even be visiting the Vietnam Memorial wall?<br /><br />Mr. Ted Sampley had it right when he said, "Kerry does not belong at the wall because he betrayed the soldiers who fought in Vietnam".<br /><br />Are you guys gonna support Mrs. Fonda if she runs for President, and she want to pay tribute to the Vietnam Veterans?<br /><br />Remember, "A leopard can't change his spots".

tylerin

Commander

Remember, "A leopard can't change his spots".<br />
Carphunter 2004 and it don't make him a duck either :D

oddjob

Commander

I agree with the last four posts...... :) <br /><br /><br />JB make a point about assalt, but a leader would never be drawn in if he had any respect for himself, the children, and the office the dems seek for him. Again, he jumped at the chance to slum with a heckler or felon. :cool: <br /><br />John F"n" Kerry for Pres....yeah! :D

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I do believe that good ol' "Ketchup Boy" is slowly shooting himself in the foot. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I have two brothers-in-law who are Vietnam vets, and, well, uh, I can't quite post what they say about Kerry, because the Mods would not allow that kind of language.<br /><br />Butch A.

Carphunter

Commander

lol at Tylerin. :D <br /><br />Are we gonna hijack another thread? :p

PW2

Commander

Now all this sure adds a lot to the public debate.<br /><br />Now I don't suppose that original website would have a reason to misrepresent the truth, would it?<br /><br />It appears to have as much credibility as the latest "Enquirer" headline about the aliens that took over Cleveland.

Carphunter

Commander

What "truth" has been misrepresented there PW2 :confused: <br /><br />As a true "left winger", I am sure there is a way you can twist this "truth" around into something beneficial for the Democrats. :rolleyes: <br /><br />BTW, I didn't know aliens took over Cleveland.....................guess I don't spend as much time reading the Enquirer as you do. ;)

PW2

Commander

There's a couple of good websites:<br /> web page <br /><br />or another for media generally:<br /><br /> web page <br /><br />These on this thread don't even rise to the credibility level to get a response on either, but you all can believe whatever it is you want to believe. I just don't think they warrant a response.