It begins

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Sure is nice lookin on the water! Only thing missing is the pictures of the fish!

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Congratulations on the splash!! Beautiful Job!!

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander
Not sure how missed all the progress here, but wow! Congrats! That's a super sweet super sport. The boat really looks great and functional. It looks especially beautiful in the water! Nice job.

Decker83

Commander
The boat looks awesome on the lake.. The pics were great..
You and the Admiral will enjoy many hours and have a lifetime of memories on this sweet boat..

cowman

Cadet
Perfect bagel and java table. It's working out great.

It's good to hear success stories about the Starmada rebuilds. Glad you had a good week end, hayko. Gotta start a 2015 splash thread now.
Ga Boater I live in central Ga and work in Covington I'm needing a floor redone and carpeted for my 1989 SS 180 Starcraft but have 0 time to do it do to makin a living with 3 kids in college. Is there someone you know here in the area I can pay to do the work instead of just letting any ole fiberglass restore company here around Jackson Lake do it.
thanks

dozerII

Admiral
Ga Boater I live in central Ga and work in Covington I'm needing a floor redone and carpeted for my 1989 SS 180 Starcraft but have 0 time to do it do to makin a living with 3 kids in college. Is there someone you know here in the area I can pay to do the work instead of just letting any ole fiberglass restore company here around Jackson Lake do it.
thanks

It's a bit of a drive but you could bring her up here cowman

jbcurt00

Staff member
Congrats again

Looks great

Thanks for posting your work, well deserved win

Thanks to the previous winner, Rob (Watermann), for hosting the 2015 SOTY topics this year.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Rob did really nice job on the plagues. And hayko did as well on his SS! Double :thumb::thumb:

BWR1953

Admiral
Looks great! Good job, Rob! :encouragement:

And a big congrats to you hayko1971 on the work you did to gain the win! :thumb: :rockon:

Glad to see y'all left room on the plaque for my future win... hahaha! :rofl:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Looks great! Good job, Rob! :encouragement:

And a big congrats to you hayko1971 on the work you did to gain the win! :thumb: :rockon:

Glad to see y'all left room on the plaque for my future wins .. hahaha! :rofl:

There, fixed it for ya ^^^

You're a 2 SC household now ;)

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
SOTY plaques arrived! They look fantastic!!

cheers all!!!

I hate it when something wonderful gets left a page back. :D

I'm glad the plaques got up there in the great white north in one piece. I had the trophy company turn your keeper plaque longways so more of that super sweet SS could be seen in the pic! :thumb:

Last edited: