Is the End near?

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Is the End near?

If I were overly concerned about signs, other than red-sky at morning, the giant purplish thingy would be the one that would be striking fear into my heart today.

NathanY

Commander

What this?<br /><br />
watermark.php
watermark.php
watermark.php
watermark.php

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That. I'm not sure what it is, is it Barney spanking himself, or something even worse? I fear it is a sign of the times.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

YOU GO , YOU DANCIN PURPLE THINGY!!! :D :D

JasonB

Lieutenant

I didn't vote on the poll, but my stance (as a Christian) is maybe, maybe not. It is not for me to know.

LubeDude

Admiral

As a Christian myself, I look at it as the beginning, not the end, and the end as we know it may just be around the corner. <br /><br />As to not making a difference anyway if you are dead, You can be saved out of the end by accepting Jesus as your savior. And He is the "Only" way as from his own lips.

aspeck

Staff member

It is not our place to know - The Word of God tells us He will come as a thief in the night. So best thing is to live each day so you are ready whenever the end comes. It may come for you or I personally or it may come for the world, we don't know the time or season.<br /><br />I didn't vote, because I do not know.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Too busy to give thought to all this, Enjoy what we have, work to avoid the things that bring discomfort, seek pleasure. The rest will happen as it will.