Is David Hasselhoff really the antichrist?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Is David Hasselhoff really the antichrist?

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />What happened to Hassledork?????? :eek:
Sorry NY.<br />I will leave now. :(

Kenneth Brown

Captain

She don't do it for me. I like my women with a more real look to them. Girls play with dolls, I would just break something like her.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Geez you guys must be bored.<br /><br />I'm with you KB, she don't do it for me either (maybe when she was on Home Improvements -cute)<br /><br />Aldo

Carphunter

Commander

I will answer your question jtexas.............Yes, he is the anti-christ.<br /><br />On another note, now listen really close.......................she does IT for me. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

This is going to be a Long winter here on iboats if this is where we are at on the 14th of December already. :eek:

FSHKPR

Ensign

naw she dont do much for me either. i prefer a more wholesome natural look.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Hey kenimpzoom, regarding that skimpy top and 60 degrees temp. Did you happen to notice if the weather indicators were up???

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> Hey kenimpzoom, regarding that skimpy top and 60 degrees temp. Did you happen to notice if the weather indicators were up???
It's going downhill fast. :D :D :p

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Hey, who's the other chick?
She's Pams co-star in the VIP telly series, some martial arts expert or something.<br /><br />Aldo

sangerwaker

Commander

Figures SNN would know her name. I saw the show a few times and the visualization was good.<br /><br />jtexas, I don't think Hassledork (good one NY) is the antichrist, but he sure ain't too much more IMO. It's weird how much more popular he is in Europe compared to the States.<br /><br />P.S. Pam doesn't do it for me either, but I'd be willing to let her try!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

PJC, answer = no. Perhaps the implants have a warming effect? :D <br /><br />But to be perfectly honest I was in such an awe of this girl, I might have missed it. She was truly stunning. Looked like Pam when she had just come on the scene.<br /><br />If you look at Pam when she first started, she was really stunning, the she did some adjustments, and they were all for the worse. Plus that hard living didnt help much.<br /><br />Ken

JB

Getting close to the edge, guys.<br /><br />Vulgar exaggeration never appealed to me.

Triton II

Commander

What is the discussion here? I'm lost...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

yeah, aint that just like iboats - start a serious religious thread and watch it get hijacked by a bunch o' degenerates! ;) <br /><br />by the way if my memory of VIP is correct, the other chick was the "token" plain, yet smart girl, like Velma on Scooby-doo or Sabrina on Charlie's Angels.<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> <br /><br />jtexas, I don't think Hassledork (good one NY) is the antichrist, but he sure ain't too much more IMO. It's weird how much more popular he is in Europe compared to the States.
According to a long held theory by SNL's Norm McDonald, "Germans love David Hasselhoff."

sangerwaker

Commander

Hey I'm of German descent and I don't like him! :p :p :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> <br /><br />by the way if my memory of VIP is correct, the other chick was the "token" plain, yet smart girl, like Velma on Scooby-doo or Sabrina on Charlie's Angels.<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D
You forgot Margaret on Dennis the Menace. ;)

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You should see Hassledork in the new SpongeBob movie-AAHAAAAHHAAAHAAA.they couldn't have picked a better person for the role.<br />only thing I can say about Pam is..<br />WOOO!!!!WOOOO!!!!WOOOO!!!!