iBoats Pigskin Pick 'Em (NFL and College ball) is up and running!

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
You gotta do the Disney thing now .. I'll try and get set up tomorrow ..The Admiral already has a password for that . She wasn't too receptive of looking it up 4 am is wakeup time ..LOL !
I think we play the Fins opening weekend ..
And the Canes are coming to the Swamp Saturday !

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Ok , I'm in ... 91% has picked the Fins over the Jaguars .. LOL!
Are they that good or Jags that bad ?

FLATHEAD

Captain
Where is TWebb ? He’s usually right in the thick of it unless he forgets to put in his picks 😁

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Yeah I was thinking today was Wed, loaded trash in the truck drove to the dump, closed....

FLATHEAD

Captain
How about that, tied for first 😜 was a very entertaining game to start the season 👍

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I fell asleep after the field goal to set at 20 to 27. Figured we had it from there...

FLATHEAD

Captain
I fell asleep after the field goal to set at 20 to 27. Figured we had it from there...
If I start nodding off I hit record and watch first thing in the morning before I check any news or any social media that will reveal the score. Kinda nice drinking morning coffee and watching the game. Big plus is fast forward past all the commercials

I’ll add Of course the eagles packers Brazil game is only on peacock. Nope! They won’t get a dime from me. I’m sure eventually I won’t see many games as I refuse to buy any premium channels, basic cable is expensive enough.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Peacock has 2 games, the Packers and a wildcard game. Thankfully a friend already has Peacock. We get it during bball season to see all the Mich State games. But that's the wifes area....