iBoats Pigskin Pick 'Em (NFL and College ball) is up and running!

aspeck

Staff member
I hate 2 deep or prevent defense. Don’t know why teams keep using it …

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Eagles D was non existent during the winning drive, which was about all I saw... Happy for Kirk tho...

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Apparently I created a second profile, thus my miss on week 2 Thursday game. Hope I can figure out how to delete it.

64osby

Admiral
Apparently I created a second profile, thus my miss on week 2 Thursday game. Hope I can figure out how to delete it.
I have three non registered picks that I picked the winner. The rest of my picks are dart throws. 🤪

aspeck

Staff member
There is a lot more room in here since I kicked out Li'l Musky and all her make-up and and such ... LOL! There is counter space now! LOL! She keeps knocking at the door wanting to get back in ...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I forgot to pick before I left for Minn . I can’t seem to get it done from my phone … It keeps making new profiles . Oh well I’ll just set up camp right next to the drain hole …

aspeck

Staff member
Do I need to remind everyone on Thursday morning to get your picks in? I do mine a couple weeks ahead and then try to remember to go back and edit them before the games.... safer that way if I forget I at least have a little bit of a chance ...