iBoats Pigskin Pick 'Em (NFL and College ball) is up and running!

64osby

Admiral
Went through and made my picks earlier this week, apparently they didn't get entered. Missed the first game, had KC. That's too bad. See if the picks stick this time

aspeck

Staff member
All I can say is, “Every blind squirrel finds an acorn sometime.”

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Directed to the ground with 1 officer behind him with his arm around Tyreeks neck and drug him down..

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Whole thing could have been avoided .. Just cooperate .. You know you were speeding . If he had said yes officer I know I was speeding . I play for the Fins and was running late to get ready for the game . I apologize ...
I bet they would have let him go with a warning or just a ticket .. Jmo

64osby

Admiral
Week two picks selections were registered 3 times. I opened them tonight and the picks were not selected.

Same thing happened last week. I'm obviously doing some wrong. Now it shows them registered. Frustrating.

aspeck

Staff member
Man, 64, that stinks!

Joe didn’t make his pick tonight.

Go Bills! Tua is gonna be out for a while… another concussion. Feel for the guy.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Man, 64, that stinks!

Joe didn’t make his pick tonight.

Go Bills! Tua is gonna be out for a while… another concussion. Feel for the guy.
2ell, though i did. Right before I made our fish tacos..

aspeck

Staff member
Wow! Just checked and Little Musky and I are tied for 81st place. I predict that will be short lived … at least on my part!

FLATHEAD

Captain
Week two picks selections were registered 3 times. I opened them tonight and the picks were not selected.

Same thing happened last week. I'm obviously doing some wrong. Now it shows them registered. Frustrating.
It logs me out automatically when it feels like it. Other than that it’s working for me.

FLATHEAD

Captain
Wow! Just checked and Little Musky and I are tied for 81st place. I predict that will be short lived … at least on my part!
You guys are kicking butt.
Getting a little crowded down here in the bottoms 😝