Iboats great customer service!!

cajuncook1

Chief Petty Officer
I bought some parts from Iboats.com a couple of weeks back because they are pretty decent with their part prices and has good shipping rates.

Well, my parts didn't show up, so I check the tracking number and it showed that it was delivered by USPS. So, called the local postal office and they say they don't have it was delivered, got referred to* here and there in the USPS system for a couple of days.* It was very disappointing, it looked like I was out $27.00 due to USPS incompetence.

So, I called iboats to make sure they had the right mailing address and explained the situation.

They mailed me replacements at no charge!!!* How is that for customer service!!

I thought they needed a little recognition!!!

As far as the USPS....that is another thing :(

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Re: Iboats great customer service!!

When ordering stuff from online merchants, I will do anything I can to avoid using USPS. Most times, if USPS is the only option a merchant offers, I'll shop elsewhere. I cannot stand how long USPS takes to make deliveries -- even so-called "Priority" shipping. Give me UPS or FedEx any day!

britisher

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have to say that when getting items via USPS, I have no issues. Their Priority Service is far cheaper than either FedEx or UPS and often comes in less time than the other 2 would take doing ground.
Now that USPS has upgraded their Priority Service, you have insurance and tracking included. The seller sends you the tracking number, often with the invoice and you can check where it is and where it is going.
Mistakes do happen, even with UPS & Fed Ex. Sometimes boxes are delivered to the wrong address because the wrong address was on the box in the first place. Sometimes boxes are left by the front door and unscrupulous folks take em.
But it is good when a supplier goes above and beyond.

angus63

Captain

I guess they run the store like they run the forums!

BradC-iboats

Chief Petty Officer

We appreciate the feedback! We do everything we can to treat each customer how we would want to be treated and it's always nice to hear when those efforts are appreciated.