Iboats College Football Mania

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
3rd OT coming after GA blocks an OK FG attempt.

Dawgs next score wins if they do. They did. 54-48 GA comes home to Atlanta for the championship.

Time for Clemson & Bama.

GA_Boater

Got the stupid split screen on ESPN2 for the Sugar Bowl until ESPN switches over. :facepalm:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Fun game to watch ! Hopefully next one will be the same ... I f I can stay awake ..

aspeck

Staff member
Let’s see what happens in the Clemson v Alabama game ... certainly no defense in the OU v GA game!

GA_Boater

Georgia has no defense. Picking Bama for their umptyumpth (17th) National Championship.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The Championship is already down to Homer and SPJAG. Rest of us are out...

Looks like Homer has top honors this year ! Congratulations !
My daughter was really looking forward to that cup of coffee too ! :D

aspeck

Staff member
A 12 year old that has no clue who plays for whom is coming in 2nd ... what does that tell you? Luck is better than skill ... guess this was my year to be lucky! Should I play the Mega Millions? Naw, I will win by not playing!

GA_Boater

A 12 year old that has no clue who plays for whom is coming in 2nd ... what does that tell you? Luck is better than skill ... guess this was my year to be lucky! Should I play the Mega Millions? Naw, I will win by not playing!

I am not in second place! You are confused! :rofl:

I must have used up all my luck somewhere else because my Mania result is maniacal. :blue: What do they say? There's always next year for me.

Congrats on taking :first:, Art.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
A 12 year old that has no clue who plays for whom is coming in 2nd ... what does that tell you?

That we're all losers! Or, you have one smart 12yrd old. They say they no nothing......:heh:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
My daughter Tiffany is 27 ... I guess she has good luck though ! Well maybe .. You haven't met the son in law .. :rolleyes:
She still couldn't tell ya the difference between a full back and a quarter back though .. :lol:
I would have picked the same teams with a few more right picks though ...:lie: :D