Iboats College Football Mania

aspeck

Staff member
Sorry, sphelps, for some reason I had gotten 12 year old in my head ... I stand corrected ... with a memory like mine, I needed all the luck I could get! LOL! What were we picking, again?

aspeck

Staff member
I just picked my nose ... dang sinus issues ...

aspeck

Staff member
Speaking of UCF for the Championship ... undefeated and beat the team that beat both Georgia and Alabama ... yep, they have the right, and a good argument, for #1. Pretty classy of them to not only declare themselves #1, but to pay their outgoing coach the National Championship bonus. They certainly did not have to do that!

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Well, is anyone excited for the SEC championship part two tonight? I am debating not watching, just do not want to listen to S-E-C! S-E-C! chant all evening...

I really think the committee did pretty good with the picks but they should have had this as one of the playoff matchups.

I love that UCF is claiming championship. Used to be fairly common back before the BCS.

sam60

Captain
Well, is anyone excited for the SEC championship part two tonight? I am debating not watching, just do not want to listen to S-E-C! S-E-C! chant all evening...

I really think the committee did pretty good with the picks but they should have had this as one of the playoff matchups.

I love that UCF is claiming championship. Used to be fairly common back before the BCS.

I'm not an SEC guy either but I WILL be watching because I love college football...Go Dawgs.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats Art on throwing your darts better than the rest of us...:encouragement:

How do you folks think the TV ratings will be with this All SEC Championship Game?

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Congrats Art on throwing your darts better than the rest of us...:encouragement:

How do you folks think the TV ratings will be with this All SEC Championship Game?

I hope they are not good...just cause I cant stand the eliteism of the SEC, it rivals the attitude of the miserable "M" fans..

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I picked and my Daughter picked the Dogs but Bama will prolly win ..
I know not much love for the SEC here but thats ok ... I really don't care who wins but I am a card carrying SEC snob ..
Forgive me but I must at least represent ! SEC! SEC! SEC!! :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I think Saban will have a few words at the half. Kids, cover your ears...

sam60

Captain
I thought I heard that **** Cheney is GA's OC....You'd think he'd use the shotgun more.