Iboats College Football Mania

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You can put this in the B1G win column. USC never got started and 4 turnovers. :facepalm:

aspeck

Staff member
And PSU beats Washington ... another B1G win ... can Wisconsin beat Miami? Hmmm ...

GA_Boater

As long as Mark Richt acts like Mark Richt, yep, Wisconsin can beat Miami. Grabbing and punching at a ref, Richt should have been tossed.

We have to watch the tape to see why Richt went ballistic.

aspeck

Staff member
A holding call is the reason ... disappointed in Richt’s behavior ... maybe he has been in Miami to long ... it is all over but the singing ... early results are in and we are predicting a Wisconsin victory... the missed 23 yard field goal killed Miami.

GA_Boater

Richt was no better at Georgia.

Miami won't be scoring 11 points in less than 1:30 minutes. And that INT cinched an Orange Bowl win for the Badgers.

aspeck

Staff member
3rd INT of the game for Wisconsin seals it! One more kneel down and it is over ... Wisconsin wins 34-24!

aspeck

Staff member
B1G remains undefeated in Bowl games this season...

GA_Boater

That was a good win for Wisconsin......................................cuz Miami didn't! LOL

RGrew176

Commander
B1G remains undefeated in Bowl games this season...

Now it's up to Michigan on Monday to maintain the unbeaten streak. I hope they don't let the conference down. At least for now there is no one saying how weak the Big 10 is. I remember on one of the pre-season programs one of the commentators stated that the Big 10 was one of the strongest conferences in the nation. His comment was met with some disbelief from the other prognosticators on that particular show.

Go Blue, Go Big 10.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Badgers started slow, but finished strong..... Pressure is on MI to complete the sweep. Don't screw it up! :)

aspeck

Staff member
Rick, do we HAVE to root for Michigan? 7-1 in B1G Play wouldn’t be bad ... :lol::fencing:

bassman284

Commander
Rick, do we HAVE to root for Michigan? 7-1 in B1G Play wouldn’t be bad ... :lol::fencing:

I was thinking about that. Rooting for MeCheatAgain will be tough but I REALLY want the 8-0 B10 result. It's there to be had. Be a thumb in the eye of the SEC et al. A nustard coated thumb.

aspeck

Staff member
Bassman, I know you are correct, it’s just so hard! LOL!

sam60

Captain
Thanks, Sam. I missed ND-LSU. If I had picked, it wouldn't help me. :facepalm:

I just wanted to make sure you had the rest of them selected. I'm not in good shape for this season either...